Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What small changes would you make at the Amex ?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
More shelving would be good.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wi-fi throughout the stadium.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Stalls outside selling food (no issue with the ventilation preventing the selling of chips!), drink and souvenirs. Maybe some benches or seating. Some temporary awning around the outside of the stadium that could be extended when it rains creating a covered walkway.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
put doors on all the entrances to the stands and lock them at the kick off of each half - if you're not in your set for the kick off you miss it, like in the theatre.

Seat people in order of height so all the big people are nearest the opposition fans.

Use a noise cancelling system (like you get on expensive headphones) so that the opposing fans are virtually silent. coulple this with playing our crown noise back through the speakers so it sounds like there's millions of us.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
1/ set up a system where you can go outside for a ciggie at 1/2 time as per other grounds

2/ 1/2 time winning ticket crossbar challenge for fans....anyone successful wins £100 million and free harveys and pies for life.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
have 2 people at the harveys stands..one pouring, one taking the money

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Radar locks on the disabled toilets. An embarrassing situation could arise if you have bladder problems, and the disabled toilet is being used by able bodied people. I will add however that most people are happy to let disabled people go in front of them if there is a queue. But on a few occasions, I have had to argue with people about it, and it isn't on. I know that the club are aware of this through Bods, and hopefully will be resolved soon.

More shelving is a decent shout too.
As a smoker I also would like a half time fag, but it is not essential as I can wait until the end.

Other than that, my experience of our new home is a very satisfactory one, in fact I love it.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
WSU they could really do with an extra toilet to be honest and sacrifice one of the ladies ones.

Not essential that there is an extra gents, although it would help obviously, but certainly make it one-way, in one side out the other, it would improve the flow, no pun intended.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Heating in the concourses in the winter.
Lovely and toasty in WSU, but it can get very warm when the sun is out, Doncaster game was a scorcher, like a greenhouse, but rather that than freezing in the winter weather.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Not a small change but in the original plans there was a building set in the embankment next to the East Stand, I believe the university was going to use it but the plans fell through. I would build this and turn it into a massive supporters bar and restaurant.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Definitely letting fans out at half-time for a fag- they do it at Reading, Coventry, Barnsley and Leicester to name but a few (well, certainly for away fans, not sure whether they do for home fans) Would be nice if we could sort something out though.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
A tented bar area outside the ground (something like at Liverpool) so you can meet mates for a drink before the game who sit at a different part of the ground to yourself.

Great idea. and small outlets selling beers and merchandise (official stuff only) on walk up to stadium

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here