Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What small changes would you make at the Amex ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
sacrificing ladies seems a little harsh , lets just stick with chickens and the odd goat for now and see how it goes .

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Most business is done at half time though and we aren't allowed out of the stadium.

I Disagree.

I would have thought most of the business is done prematch.

Having food kiosks outside the ground, would give people the chance to spend their money pre/post match (give the kids a chance to have something to eat whilst in the train/bus queues)

We'd need lots more litter bins though!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Get Paul Samrah off the loudspeaker. His voice just grates and sounds SO school sports day rather than 20,000 top-class modern arena. An Albion legend he may be, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to his nauseating drivel every other week. The other guy who does it is vastly superior.

Nick, is that you? ???

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The PA system is still pretty crap - not that I want to listen to Richard Reynolds, but if there are any important messages coming over the tannoy, they can't be clearly heard in the East. The legends get interviewed at half time - I would like to hear them at least.

1. Put lifts in to WSU and charge a £1 a go - no one over 60 is going to rebook ST up there
2. Extra S + P buses after matches
3. Improve train connections
4. More bogs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
plenty of these pitchside

15945.jpg

Being a bit presumputous that Ashley Young will be a visitor soon!

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Better food service, wider stairs so you can get out in less that half an hour and fill in all the stands as they all look very seperate

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Another thing would be to turn the lights off in the stands during evening matches. It's much better when the stands are in (relative) darkness whilst the pitch is lit up.

People asking for in/out signs for the gents are not thinking it through though. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but there's already a queue of 3/4 people behind each urinal so the turnover cannot be increased.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here