Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a complete f*** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Exactly it's just Mr Burns stiring again. It could be true but to be honest how the f*** would anyone ACTUALLY know what TB said to SC.
Err in the same way people knew at the beginning of last week that Slade was going, and that Coppell was approached.

As I've said elsewhere, too many people know too many things. There's got to be someone high up in the running of the club, who speaks to much, and the news filters out.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
This is all ridiculous, it being called a balls up and everyone getting pissy because Coppell has been ruled out. If you strip it back and ignore all the talk on here and in the Arsegas what has relly happened?

We've sacked a manager who couldn't seem to get the team to defend AT ALL and are looking for a replacement with plenty of time before the next league game and one possible manager has been ruled out.

I don't really see the f*** up.

I agree with that too.

As a club, we have spent plenty over the past 18 months - the quality IS there - it's all about getting the best out of the players - something Slade failed to do.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Why would you need money for players? We have a squad capable of promotion. Now need a manager to go with that.

Im sure he will tell the manager, there will be money IF we are promoted. We only need an experienced CB, and a fit mcnulty, and perhaps to sell murray, and replace him the fee from selling, and a new goalkeeper in the summer.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
For the record I find it quite strange as well regarding funds. I thought with the clear out in the summer there would still be funds for more players.

But I'm saying what I've been told.
And i'm gonna tell you take a week or two off from posting on here please, i'm begging you, your winding people up and tbph making the message board a laughing stock, please just stop posting for a while:thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
A mate at Wycombe says they have sold a ticket for tomorrow's game to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. To be honest though he could be lying. He's a bit like that.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Err in the same way people knew at the beginning of last week that Slade was going, and that Coppell was approached.

As I've said elsewhere, too many people know too many things. There's got to be someone high up in the running of the club, who speaks to much, and the news filters out.

Why should anyone believe what you have to say now? What you've said before has proved unfounded.

This is all ridiculous, it being called a balls up and everyone getting pissy because Coppell has been ruled out. If you strip it back and ignore all the talk on here and in the Arsegas what has relly happened?

We've sacked a manager who couldn't seem to get the team to defend AT ALL and are looking for a replacement with plenty of time before the next league game and one possible manager has been ruled out.

I don't really see the f*** up.

Nail. Head.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
And i'm gonna tell you take a week or two off from posting on here please, i'm begging you, your winding people up and tbph making the message board a laughing stock, please just stop posting for a while:thumbsup:
Why?

Was saying Coppell's been approached a week ago Monday, a wind up.

After the events from the past week, does anyone still doubt that Coppell was approached?

Maybe some other manager who turns it down, may come out and say it. I don't know, but I hope this is a stand off, and that that if the club fails in their quest to get a big name in, they may go back to him.

I doubt if when Coppell was approached, he was given the ins and outs of what was available to him. This is a guess, but I woulkd imagine that Coppell wanted time to think about it, which is why we were told no announcement until after the weekend, and then decided it wasn't for him, and gave his answer more quickly that excepted, which is why the story about him ruling himself out came out.

But why you think I should stop posting, when I called the Micky Adams, Paul Ince story and called the Coppell story (unless off cause you still don't believe he was approached) making the bord a laughing stock is beyond me.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Why should anyone believe what you have to say now? What you've said before has proved unfounded.
Err, you quote me was I said, and what has happened, and then say its proved to be unfounded.:wozza:

Why has Coppell ruled himself out. No out of work manager linked would ever rule themselves out unless they had been spoken to, surely?

For all Coppell knew, Bloom may have had a ten million quid transfer kitty, and be willing to pay Coppell 5 mil a year, so why ould he pubically rule himself out unless he'd spoken to the club?

f***ing ell, have a think mate, it aint hard to see

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Why?

After the events from the past week, does anyone still doubt that Coppell was approached?

Maybe some other manager who turns it down, may come out and say it. I don't know, but I hope this is a stand off, and that that if the club fails in their quest to get a big name in, they may go back to him.

I doubt if when Coppell was approached, he was given the ins and outs of what was available to him. This is a guess, but I woulkd imagine that Coppell wanted time to think about it, which is why we were told no announcement until after the weekend, and then decided it wasn't for him, and gave his answer more quickly that excepted, which is why the story about him ruling himself out came out.

But why you think I should stop posting, when I called the Micky Adams, Paul Ince story and called the Coppell story (unless off cause you still don't believe he was approached) making the bord a laughing stock is beyond me.

Your getting really tedious now MB. Well f***ing done you have someone who knows some stuff. Half of the post I have quoted is conjecture and the rest is just braging. No one is debating that you got it correct that Coppell was approached but you post a thread with a title delcaring that Coppell would be our next manager. You got it wrong pal (for whatever reason) accept that people will have a go and not believe a word you post for a while.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Err, you quote me was I said, and what has happened, and then say its proved to be unfounded.:wozza:

Why has Coppell ruled himself out. No out of work manager linked would ever rule themselves out unless they had been spoken to, surely?

For all Coppell knew, Bloom may have had a ten million quid transfer kitty, and be willing to pay Coppell 5 mil a year, so why ould he pubically rule himself out unless he'd spoken to the club?

f***ing ell, have a think mate, it aint hard to see

"Because they don't want to drop down to the third division having alreayd proven themselves more than capable in the top two divisions" isn't exactly stretching, or out of the realms of possibility. A lot on here are writing off our chances of getting Curbishly for this very reason.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
This gets better and better. Haven't read all the other threads so this could be old news but Coppell verbally agreed to take he job when approached.

It was upon talking about finances for the squad, that he was told theres no funds available, and that Bloom feels he's spent enough on the squad already and that he has to work with whats here, and that's when Coppell decleared himself out, and probably why Bloom next choice Dennis Wise as declared himself out, and no doubt many others will also not be interested.

So not only was Coppell approached, he accepted he job verbally. But who can blame him, if he has to work with the shower of shit that we have out there at the moment.

So choice one Coppell, and choice two Wise, have both said no. Talk about deja vu.

So here we go again, we'll end up with who we can get. Maybe John Gregory is worth a punt at the bookies, as he's probably the only high profile manager desperate enough to take it, but then even he will probably say no without funds. We'll end up with another Slade type, from the lower divisionin the hope that he comes good. So if you fancy a flutter with Victor C, close your eyes and point to name on the list, because I think that's what the board are doing today

right, one last time....THIS IS NOT TRUE - so you or your 'source' have made it up

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why?

lets just clear this up, to know where you stand: are you claiming that Bloom lied to us about his version of events. Simple yes/no will suffice.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Why?

Mr Burns, you only had to answer NO I WONT but on you go spinning all sorts of xtra's winding people up, I have this image of you on a soap box somwhere eagerly pleasing the baying mob "jesus is coming" the mob get excited beg for more, you give them more, they get more excited, then somone says "he aint coming" the crowd get angry you then start a new story "he aint coming because" Then the crowd slowly dispearse leaving you all on your own. Please mate your winding people up give it a rest, if you want any credibility out of this OUT your source please. BTW Warnock!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This gets better and better. Haven't read all the other threads so this could be old news but Coppell verbally agreed to take he job when approached.

It was upon talking about finances for the squad, that he was told theres no funds available, and that Bloom feels he's spent enough on the squad already and that he has to work with whats here, and that's when Coppell decleared himself out, and probably why Bloom next choice Dennis Wise as declared himself out, and no doubt many others will also not be interested.

So not only was Coppell approached, he accepted he job verbally. But who can blame him, if he has to work with the shower of shit that we have out there at the moment.

So choice one Coppell, and choice two Wise, have both said no. Talk about deja vu.

So here we go again, we'll end up with who we can get. Maybe John Gregory is worth a punt at the bookies, as he's probably the only high profile manager desperate enough to take it, but then even he will probably say no without funds. We'll end up with another Slade type, from the lower divisionin the hope that he comes good. So if you fancy a flutter with Victor C, close your eyes and point to name on the list, because I think that's what the board are doing today

Thanks for that Mr Burns. I am sure you are really proud of that post and how much you know. Whether it is true or a wind up, it isn't a great thing to post on here while we are still searching for a new manager. Whoever told you that (if someone actually did and you didn't make it up) should be sacked if they are caught

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mr Burns, you only had to answer NO I WONT but on you go spinning all sorts of xtra's winding people up, I have this image of you on a soap box somwhere eagerly pleasing the baying mob "jesus is coming" the mob get excited beg for more, you give them more, they get more excited, then somone says "he aint coming" the crowd get angry you then start a new story "he aint coming because" Then the crowd slowly dispearse leaving you all on your own. Please mate your winding people up give it a rest, if you want any credibility out of this OUT your source please. BTW Warnock!

Your getting really tedious now MB. Well f***ing done you have someone who knows some stuff. Half of the post I have quoted is conjecture and the rest is just braging. No one is debating that you got it correct that Coppell was approached but you post a thread with a title delcaring that Coppell would be our next manager. You got it wrong pal (for whatever reason) accept that people will have a go and not believe a word you post for a while.

Off Cause I got it wrong if you don't read past the headline as Coppell isn't on the face of it going to be our next manager.

If you managed to read more pass the headline, you will have read that I said Coppell has been approached.

Unfortunately I agree the first headline as misleading, but the story wasn't. Coppell would be coming back if he wanted the job, and I am as surprised as everyone that he doesn't. Also very disappointed hes said no, but as I put in the other thread, maybe it's not true, maybe its something the club put out to try and find the mole who's leaking all these stories, but it's what I've been told, and up until now on the last three managerial sackings and happenings, I've no reason to think the stories false, even if some on here don't like me posting it.

Maybe too put a stop to this, I should (unt off the person who tells me things, if the slighest thing isn't true, cause no doubt he'll stop passing it on if I did, but so far on this story, what I have said before today has turned out to be the case hasn't it?

Also as I've said before, it does seem strange that we don't have funds after the clear we had in the summer, but its easy to just keep flaming someone and then look the other way when it turns out to be true,

I'm not bragging about it, it's just read past the heading in the original thread, I was called all sort for "talking shit" an getting the same sort of shit you're giving me now, but I think its excepted now that Coppell was approached. Yes, the headline was midleading, butyoull find much better debate if you read the first few posts, as like I said before, the headline was me expecting him to say yes, and I would imagine the club expected him to say yes, which is why they sacked Russell Slade.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What.
All i done is give my view. It's a discussion board tithead, you post something, someone answers.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cause I got it wrong if you don't read past the headline as Coppell isn't on the face of it going to be our next manager.

If you managed to read more pass the headline, you will have read that I said Coppell has been approached.

Unfortunately I agree the first headline as misleading, He's coming He's comingbut the story wasn't. Coppell would be coming back if he wanted the job,I would shovel shit if i wanted the job and I am as surprised as everyone that he doesn't.Im not suprised Also very disappointed hes said no, but as I put in the other thread, maybe it's not true, maybe its something the club put out to try and find the mole who's leaking all these stories, but it's what I've been told, and up until now on the last three managerial sackings and happenings, I've no reason to think the stories false, even if some on here don't like me posting it.The fact that you are even engadging conversation about leaked stories compounds my urge for you to give it a break for a while your losing it

Maybe too put a stop to this, I should (unt off the person who tells me things, if the slighest thing isn't true, cause no doubt he'll stop passing it on if I did, but so far on this story, what I have said before today has turned out to be the case hasn't it? Or dont post rumours

Also as I've said before, it does seem strange that we don't have funds after the clear we had in the summer, but its easy to just keep flaming someone and then look the other way when it turns out to be true,there you go again making assumptions

I'm not bragging about it, it's just read past the heading in the original thread, I was called all sort for "talking shit" an getting the same sort of shit you're giving me now, but I think its excepted now that Coppell was approached. Yes, the headline was midleading, butyoull find much better debate if you read the first few posts, as like I said before, the headline was me expecting him to say yes, and I would imagine the club expected him to say yes, which is why they sacked Russell Slade.
f*** slade being sacked we are talking about you chanting he's coming he's coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here