Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a complete f*** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Just put him on your ignore list, end of problem.
MacKenzie. I think I love you!!! There's an ignore list.

How do I do that?

I see you can click on a name and read someones previous posts. I didn't even know you could do that, but it proves what I say about him. It seems unless its about music, everyone of his posts in sacastic arrogant crap, without hardly ever adding an opinion of his own.

So the quicker I get this self important twat on my ignore list the better!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
"I didn't even know you could do that (hmmmmmm), but it proves what I say about him." - oh really? bloody genius... so the mere presence of an ignore function proves I'm a twat... hmmmmmmm!?!?!?

WTF?!?!?!

I'm really glad, that with your last post to me... you've proven what I've been hinting at all along... you are without doubt the biggest moron on this board.

And BOY do you have some stiff competition.

Game over.

Kosh

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
"I didn't even know you could do that (hmmmmmm), but it proves what I say about him." - oh really? bloody genius... so the mere presence of an ignore function proves I'm a twat... hmmmmmmm!?!?!?

WTF?!?!?!

I'm really glad, that with your last post to me... you've proven what I've been hinting at all along... you are without doubt the biggest moron on this board.

And BOY do you have some stiff competition.

Game over.

Kosh
Obviosuly haven't found the ignore button yet, but Kosh you really are making yourself look a cun t now. Sorry if I didn't know you can put people on ignore, not something I've thought about doing, or even know how to, but as i would expect, you probably spend your life online either wanking or winding people up, so I defer to your superior internet knowledge. Again, another post containing more slagging off. You make no point. You have no point. Reading your previous posts in other threads, you never make a point, and you never answer a point. In short you are just a wind up merchant.

You are without doubt, one of the biggest Twats on here.

Again, you ignore the facts that the previous rumours on managers were correct, but facing the facts would make you look like a bigger (unt than you do now. Fair easier to slag someone off, then enter a discussion. TWAT

DO EVERYONE A f***ing FAVOUR.

POST SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH READING EITHER HERE OR ON SOME OTHER THREAD, INSTEAD OF SITTING IN YOUR LOFTED POSITION CONSTANTLY SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF.

But doubt you'll post one or two lines most of which will be indentical to your previous 100 posts:wozza::wozza:

AND STOP POSTING YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR THREADS. NO ON ELSE FEELS THE NEED TO DO IT. EVERYONE CAN READ IT ON THE LEFT AS YOU ONLY EVER MANAGE ONE OR TWO LINES YOUR NAME USUALLY APPEARS LOWER THAN YOUR POST. OR DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL THAT YOUR THE ONLY TWAT THAT DOES IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here