Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a complete f*** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't claim to KNOW what is happening,

yes you do, look at the heading, the way you write the first post as if its first hand knowledge, the way you defend your story and attack anyone who questions it. If you littered the first post with "i've heard" and various words to suggest ambigous nature, then you might be able to stand there are say you're just passing on info. as it is you've made out you know that x, y, z has happened as fact.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I'm not going to get drawn into the Coppell thing but I'd be extremely surprised if there are no funds available. I know, for a fact, that under Slade, we were looking at bringing in another centre half and that's before you start considering signing another natural left footed player which the squad is so desperately short of. I would say we still are 5 players short: a new goalkeeper ( Kuipers and Smith both look very weak), a proper left back, an experienced centre-half, a left sided midfielder and a pacey striker. Maybe some of these could be on loan but in any case it is obvious the squad needs strengthening.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why would Bloom in his interview say that this was a very important appointment and would take his time getting the right man for the job if he had no intention of giving them a transfer fund. He has also stated he want the Albion in the Chamionship when we turn out at Falmer, He's not stupid and knows that will take money..........End of

theres money available, how much and when its released is another question.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
yes you do, look at the heading, the way you write the first post as if its first hand knowledge, the way you defend your story and attack anyone who questions it. If you littered the first post with "i've heard" and various words to suggest ambigous nature, then you might be able to stand there are say you're just passing on info. as it is you've made out you know that x, y, z has happened as fact.
Fair enough, I could word it better. I wish my first thread was not headed "Coppell He's a coming" rather "Slade Out - Coppells Job if he wants it". I never thought Coppell would turn us doen though, and am shocked and worried that he did. But the bottom line is, the source was right about Wilkins, right about Adams, right about Paul Ince, I think its coming to be accepted knowledge it was Coppells job if he wanted it, and obviosuly within a week of the post going up Slade was sacked.

Maybe time will tell if there are funds here. A bit of a miss understanding but its not "no funds" its "couldn't agree on transfer funds, Bloom thinks he's spent enough and has got the players here to do well".

But as the info as been so on the button in past, I've no doubt to believe the infos not right this time, but as I say time will tell.

I don't attack anyone who questions it, just attacks the pillocks like Kosh who always pops up when I put these threads up, and then disappear when time proves the info correct.

I've no further info now, but if I hear any I WILL POST IT, but dispite Kosh's claims I'm not guessing or making stuff up, or I will be posting shit daily.

But time will tell who is the next manager, but my GUESS is it will be someone like JohN Gregory, or someone else desperate to get back into management, as I cannot see us getting any high profile or decent manger. We'll end up with what we can get.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Why would Bloom in his interview say that this was a very important appointment and would take his time getting the right man for the job if he had no intention of giving them a transfer fund. He has also stated he want the Albion in the Chamionship when we turn out at Falmer, He's not stupid and knows that will take money..........End of

theres money available, how much and when its released is another question.
Duuno. Maybe because if there are no or low funds available, he knows it will take longer to get the man in.

We all want us to be in the championship when we run out at Falmer, but if you think with your head and not your heart, with the teams in this division now, and probably next season, it's probably going take many millions to buy our way out of the division in one season, and can you really see that happening?

I think we've all gotta get this 1st Falmer Season = Championship football out of our heads.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fair enough, I could word it better. I wish my first thread was not headed "Coppell He's a coming" rather "Slade Out - Coppells Job if he wants it". I never thought Coppell would turn us doen though, and am shocked and worried that he did. But the bottom line is, the source was right about Wilkins, right about Adams, right about Paul Ince, I think its coming to be accepted knowledge it was Coppells job if he wanted it, and obviosuly within a week of the post going up Slade was sacked.

Maybe time will tell if there are funds here. A bit of a miss understanding but its not "no funds" its "couldn't agree on transfer funds, Bloom thinks he's spent enough and has got the players here to do well".

But as the info as been so on the button in past, I've no doubt to believe the infos not right this time, but as I say time will tell.

I don't attack anyone who questions it, just attacks the pillocks like Kosh who always pops up when I put these threads up, and then disappear when time proves the info correct.

I've no further info now, but if I hear any I WILL POST IT, but dispite Kosh's claims I'm not guessing or making stuff up, or I will be posting shit daily.

But time will tell who is the next manager, but my GUESS is it will be someone like JohN Gregory, or someone else desperate to get back into management, as I cannot see us getting any high profile or decent manger. We'll end up with what we can get.

JOHN GREGORY..... he can f*** right off. Most of our fans wouldn`t recognise him if he walked along Brighton sea front with a seagull on his head.

(unt

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Duuno. Maybe because if there are no or low funds available, he knows it will take longer to get the man in.

We all want us to be in the championship when we run out at Falmer, but if you think with your head and not your heart, with the teams in this division now, and probably next season, it's probably going take many millions to buy our way out of the division in one season, and can you really see that happening?

I think we've all gotta get this 1st Falmer Season = Championship football out of our heads.

Think your spot on there Mr Burns...think we will struggle to make the Championship for our 1st season at Falmer...not many teams buy success with 1-mill...most premiershite clubs can spend 20-odd mill and still finish bottom...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I have never disappeared; I just tire of your inane "look at me" pseudo aggressive, argumentative, bigoted opinions is all.

Kosh
Okay then. Whatever.

Funny how you always tire when the Rumours/Guesses/Crap or what ever else you want to call them turn out true:tosser:

Lots of Love

Your Hero

Mr Charles Montgomery Burns

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
... "turn out to be true"

Ever the master of over statement, ay Burns?

Enough is enough, disagreeing (on any point) with you is a waste of time.

and, yes, I've wasted more than enough.

Kosh

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
... "turn out to be true"

Ever the master of over statement, ay Burns?

Enough is enough, disagreeing (on any point) with you is a waste of time.

and, yes, I've wasted more than enough.

Kosh
Wilkins, Adams Sacking, Ince target, Coppell being aproached by its very nature meant Slades sacking. Or did they not happen?

And I only get aggressive with you, because you have NEVER added anything to any discussion on here, apart from Slagging people off. And before you say its not bragging, I'm just pass on what I hear. And so far the rumours have been pretty spot on, so thumbs up to the "informer"

Maybe time for you to tire again.

Yours has always

Your Hero

Mr CM Burns
Springfields Old Citizen

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
"Wilkins, Adams Sacking, Ince target, Coppell being aproached by its very nature meant Slades sacking. Or did they not happen?

And I only get aggressive with you, because you have NEVER added anything to any discussion on here, apart from Slagging people off..."

hmmmm quite... you deluded prick.

Kosh

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
"Wilkins, Adams Sacking, Ince target, Coppell being aproached by its very nature meant Slades sacking. Or did they not happen?

And I only get aggressive with you, because you have NEVER added anything to any discussion on here, apart from Slagging people off..."

hmmmm quite... you deluded prick.

Kosh
Poor come back, but exactly what is expected from you. The threads are on here and you've read 'em, slagged em off, and then gone silent, when they've turned out true.

And me aggressive. mmmm someone here's deluded.

Once again Kosh, my number one fan, you have have posted nothing apart from a slag off, just as I said you do......:thumbsup: Reading back through your posts you claim I disagree with you and get aggressive, but I have never ever seen you post a point of view, so how can I disagree with it. 652 posts of Hate

You're so sad you're starting to be funny.

Once again, your hero

Mr Burns

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Wow! This coming from the man whom claims to support the club I love! I mean every single post you make is a blatant critique of the club, the way it's run and a general attack on the overall "state" of things.

I will say this though: the press association owe you a massive debt of gratitude for breaking such an amazing earth shattering array of exclusives.

Kosh

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Wow! This coming from the man whom claims to support the club I love! I mean every single post you make is a blatant critique of the club, the way it's run and a general attack on the overall "state" of things.

I will say this though: the press association owe you a massive debt of gratitude for breaking such an amazing earth shattering array of exclusives.

Kosh
:yawn: Okay then. Cause a club that sacks three managers in the space of 18 months or so is run sooooo well. It's not my fault the info I get is negative, sackings usually are. Maybe if we didn't sack a manager every few months, I could get happy rumours. And yes, for the record I think the club is in a mess, and I think its justifiable for fans to cristise the overall state on things as far as the playing side of things go.

If I found out the ice cream was going to give free ice creams at all homes games, I'd let you know.But unfortuntely happy news on thin on the ground at the moment.

Mr Burns

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Does anyone else think that Mr Burns and Kosh are the same person? Some kind of bizarre dual personality thing going on..
No No . Please don't say that. He's my forum stalker. A bit of a scary stalker at that.:cool::ohmy:

I think Kosh is connect to someone high up at the club, and is trying to discredit every rumour I hear and post, as they obviosuly don't like the leak.

You will notice he never adds anything in terms of debate, just bitter snidey comments. And he always signs his name at the end of posts, which makes him look even more of a cock really.:rolleyes:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No No . Please don't say that. He's my forum stalker. A bit of a scary stalker at that.:cool::ohmy:

I think Kosh is connect to someone high up at the club, and is trying to discredit every rumour I hear and post, as they obviosuly don't like the leak.

You will notice he never adds anything in terms of debate, just bitter snidey comments. And he always signs his name at the end of posts, which makes him look even more of a cock really.:rolleyes:
Just put him on your ignore list, end of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here