Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Dougal said:
sth , no money taken yet . applied at swansea game.

wasnt at millwall but been to a fair few away games this year.

If i dont get a ticket then i will consider my position as to purchasing a season ticket next year.

buy a ticket in their end, thats my plan if my application fails

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I spoke to the ticket office yesterday, they said they were still processing the orders and expected to FINISH today.

My cheque still hasn't been cashed as of today. I applied like most of you at the Swansea game.

I am not a happy bunny at the moment.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
I spoke to the ticket office yesterday, they said they were still processing the orders and expected to FINISH today.

My cheque still hasn't been cashed as of today. I applied like most of you at the Swansea game.

I am not a happy bunny at the moment.

How many people applied at the Swansea game?

I thought someone said something like 1000 applications were received by Wednesday morning.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
my cheque hasnt been cashed yet, thinking i dont think i have been succesful

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I applied as an STH with no stub at the Swansea game, and £12 has been removed from my account by BHAFC.

Either someone is on the pinch, or I'm going to West Ham.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I do think that too many AM'S have been allocated tickets and more should have gone to STH's as they are the life blood of this club.

I am not a season ticket holder however, but still make 90% of games home and away.

There should be a way of working out who the diehard away followers are but you can never please everybody. I am confident of getting a west ham ticket, but if not its not the end of the world and Ill just go in the home end like last time we played there.

Someone who went to carlisle, scunny, rotherham, bradford, etc should get tickets in an ideal world but what can you do
:drink:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Using the Millwall away game as first priority was a mistake. Firstly it wasn't even announced beforehand that Millwall ticket stubs would take priority over Northwich and Stafford stubs. It's a different cup competition for goodness sake! And secondly, no weighting at all was given to the Northwich and Stafford games! That's crazy!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The club should have thought about what would happen if we drew a Premiership side away. We were told to keep hold of the Northwich and Stafford tickets and NOT Millwall.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Downloaded Penguin said:
The club should have thought about what would happen if we drew a Premiership side away. We were told to keep hold of the Northwich and Stafford tickets and NOT Millwall.

That is not true

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Sorry, it was just Northwich we were advised to keep hold of.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Away stub for an away game and home stub for a home game or a replay.

Maybe your cheque is taking a long time to clear.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Downloaded Penguin said:
Sorry, it was just Northwich we were advised to keep hold of.

We were advised to keep the stubs of EVERY cup game we've had!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
NOT Millwall.

Yes we were, thats why i thought it was pay on the gate so to prove that you went rather than advance sales.

At the end of the day if people didn't put there applications in fast enough then they only have thereselves to blame rather than say they are not going to get a season ticket next year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here