Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Club shop this afternoon said that they had about 300 left, were still processing 6th Dec applications, and were massively oversubscribed...... also West ham were NOT going to offer more tickets...... if you havn't heard by end of tomorrow ( via your accounts etc), then it is unlikely you have been successful.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
somerset said:
Club shop this afternoon said that they had about 300 left, were still processing 6th Dec applications, and were massively oversubscribed...... also West ham were NOT going to offer more tickets...... if you havn't heard by end of tomorrow ( via your accounts etc), then it is unlikely you have been successful.

I thought we were entitled to 15%?

If so what is the capacity of Upton Park?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
BS has 5 tickets-

rather oddly ihave 2 £15 ones 2 £7.50 ones (student) and 1 £12 one.

oh well:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
F*ck it....this is getting serious. Sent my cheque on 5th December, and still nothing taken from my account. If I don't get at least one ticket I will be mighty pi$$ed off, and will start complaining about how much more worthy I am than everyone else!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Getting disillusioned now. :down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
Getting disillusioned now. :down:

Your a disgrace.I go to more away games then you so why should you get preference over me?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Jim in the West said:
F*ck it....this is getting serious. Sent my cheque on 5th December, and still nothing taken from my account. If I don't get at least one ticket I will be mighty pi$$ed off, and will start complaining about how much more worthy I am than everyone else!

Here goes:

- Season ticket holder at Withdean every year since we moved back
- Season ticket holder at Priestfield (yes - I was the one)
- Occasional Litter Patroller
- Significant contributor to Alive & Kicking (over a grand ??? )
- Jeff Minton kit sponsor in the Priestfield years
- Supporter since 1968
- Attended all 3 party conference rallies
- Campaigned with Nick Rowe before the Referendum in 1999 (or was it 1998?)
- Collected signatures at the Clock Tower with my kids during Feb half term a few years ago (bloody freezing!)
- Written literally HUNDREDS of letters to MPs, LDC councillors, and God Knows Who in relation to Falmer
- Did the flowers to JP thing with Paul Samrah at Whitehall
- Dressed up as a bloody jester and looked an idiot at the LibDem conference :)

I'm sure I'll come up with some more tomorrow.....

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
:( feeling gutted.

Still sleeping with Staford FA cup stub under pillow for luck, along with the very rare JPT Boston United paint trophy stub (only about 1800 issued) and MK dons stub.

Having nightmares about not going to Millwall on a tuesday night now. Went earlier in the year. Should have stuck that one in and hoped they didn't notice

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Hand delivered my application to the ticket office on the morning of the Swansea game as I couldn't make the match due to work. Brother says 2x15 debits have been made from his account now. That's numberwang. Looks like I'm going to be at West Ham, stuff the rest of you. :p

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IF, and it's still an IF, I don't get tickets I will be VERY pissed off.

How can an Away Member, whose last game might very well have been the play off final, be treated as an equal to a STH?

Just hoping my two mates who spent £500 plus on season tickets get lucky- they should have priority though they aren't getting mine if they miss out- one of them's a Spurs fan too and he missed out last time too. If he is unlucky this time he says he's dropping the ST.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Jim in the West said:
Here goes:

- Season ticket holder at Withdean every year since we moved back
- Season ticket holder at Priestfield (yes - I was the one)
- Occasional Litter Patroller
- Significant contributor to Alive & Kicking (over a grand ??? )
- Jeff Minton kit sponsor in the Priestfield years
- Supporter since 1968
- Attended all 3 party conference rallies
- Campaigned with Nick Rowe before the Referendum in 1999 (or was it 1998?)
- Collected signatures at the Clock Tower with my kids during Feb half term a few years ago (bloody freezing!)
- Written literally HUNDREDS of letters to MPs, LDC councillors, and God Knows Who in relation to Falmer
- Did the flowers to JP thing with Paul Samrah at Whitehall
- Dressed up as a bloody jester and looked an idiot at the LibDem conference :)

I'm sure I'll come up with some more tomorrow.....

My point exactly.

How on earth can somebody who hasn't been to a game since Cardiff and is an AM be treated the same as a STH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here