Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
queens park pete said:
Just hoping my two mates who spent £500 plus on season tickets get lucky- they should have priority though they aren't getting mine if they miss out- one of them's a Spurs fan too and he missed out last time too. If he is unlucky this time he says he's dropping the ST.

We have 4000 STHs and 5000 WHU tickets. Shouldn't be a problem then should there.

IF I don't get my tickets then we'll have two less STH cos I won't be renewing, and I'll write and tell Martin Perry why.

I didn't get Southampton tickets last year either - IMO this system stinks!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
We have 4000 STHs and 5000 WHU tickets. Shouldn't be a problem then should there.

IF I don't get my tickets then we'll have two less STH cos I won't be renewing, and I'll write and tell Martin Perry why.

Agreed! STH's with or without the poxy Millway stub should be TOP PRIORITY!

I'm not a STH , so am not biased. :)

F I don't get my tickets then we'll have two less STH cos I won't be renewing, and I'll write and tell Martin Perry why.

That's exactly why I dropped my season ticket last year. I no longer subsidise the club by buying tickets for 3-4 matches a season I cannot attend.

Total priority for STH will have to return if the club is to avoid cash flow problems during the income free summer months!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
How on earth can somebody who hasn't been to a game since Cardiff and is an AM be treated the same as a STH

If there are STHs out there (including me!) who don't get tickets, despite applying very promptly, at the expense of AMs, then it will be a bl00dy scandal. I wasn't too happy about the way the club handled this when I heard the plans. Now that it looks as if I may miss out, I am getting VERY pissed off. The club do loads of great things, but in this case they should be rewarding those loyal fans who buy very probably the worst value season ticket in the whole of the Football League - and they have chosen not to.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:

Make that three less (or three fewer, to be gramatically correct :) )

Update on the progress of the Bracknell applications - handed in at the Swansea game, in two separate envelopes.

8 December - Money out of the credit card account for two tickets for STHs with Millwall stubs;

17 December - Money out of the credit card account for four tickets for AMS members without Millwall stubs.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just found the transaction on my credit card, so yesterday's batch must have been processed overnight.

AMS only, BTW, but be gentle with me.

Posted on Tuesday 5th, I believe.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
How can an Away Member, whose last game might very well have been the play off final, be treated as an equal to a STH?

Because only 11% of season ticket holders travel to away games, so to give all season ticket holders priority for this glamour game, would be unfair on those who regularly travel away and pay on the gate.

As the policy goes 50% of season tickets holders will get a ticket, more than would go if it were Carlisle.

Last edited:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
jonny.rainbow said:
Because only 11% of season ticket holders travel to away games and to give them priority for this glamour game, would be unfair on those who regularly travel away and pay on the gate.

Could someone clarify this statement? Should it say that only 11% of STH's regularly travel away, or have ever travelled away?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
still nothing:angry:

when are they going to wrap this up now, I want to get a box or tickets in the West Ham end if my app is unsuccessful:angry: :censored:

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
jonny.rainbow said:
Because only 11% of season ticket holders travel to away games, so to give all season ticket holders priority for this glamour game, would be unfair on those who regularly travel away and pay on the gate.

As the policy goes 50% of season tickets holders will get a ticket, more than would go if it were Carlisle.

So what percentage of AMS members go to away matches then? Aren't there about 12,000 AMS? So this would be less than 1% most likely who go regularly.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The hardcore away support is about 500.

Of those, presumably some are STH also.

They were rewarded for their loyalty by the Millwall stubs preferencial treatment.
There might be a few loyal hardcore away supporters who weren't at Millwall, but I would guess it was only a few.

Why is it necessary to also reward 2050 AMS members, who may not have been to an away match for years with a similar status as those STH who put hundreds of pounds into the club ?

It is not right.

By all means reward regular away supporters (the 500-1000 max), but not AMS in general.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Titanic said:
The hardcore away support is about 500.

Of those, presumably some are STH also.

They were rewarded for their loyalty by the Millwall stubs preferencial treatment.
There might be a few loyal hardcore away supporters who weren't at Millwall, but I would guess it was only a few.

Why is it necessary to also reward 2050 AMS members, who may not have been to an away match for years with a similar status as those STH who put hundreds of pounds into the club ?

It is not right.

By all means reward regular away supporters (the 500-1000 max), but not AMS in general.

If we'd been knocked out to Stafford I reckon considerably fewer than 2500 S/T Holders would be applying to go up to Orient.

We would have taken a big crowd, but it would mostly have been made up of Away members.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
jonny.rainbow said:
If we'd been knocked out to Stafford I reckon considerably fewer than 2500 S/T Holders would be applying to go up to Orient.

We would have taken a big crowd, but it would mostly have been made up of Away members.

Maybe, but you could still let the loyal away supporters and STH have first crack, and then an AMS free-for-all for any left over.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Titanic said:
Maybe, but you could still let the loyal away supporters and STH have first crack, and then an AMS free-for-all for any left over.

But the club doesn't have any system in place to determine who the loyal Away Members are with so many games being pay on the gate.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
sth , no money taken yet . applied at swansea game.

wasnt at millwall but been to a fair few away games this year.

If i dont get a ticket then i will consider my position as to purchasing a season ticket next year.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Dougal said:
If i dont get a ticket then i will consider my position as to purchasing a season ticket next year.

Honestly ???

I think you are on the wind up, but if you are not that is rather an over-the-top statement.

It's ONLY West Ham away for god's sake

I know it will be a good day out, and after the great trip to Spurs two years ago, I'd be disapponted if I missed out this time, but it really isn't anything to get worked up about

Be cool, its Christmas

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here