Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wembley Box Park for SF

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Am I right the Green Man is just west of Wembley? And that’s the other big decent boozer we’ll have? So can easily check the queue at box park then still over to the Green Man if queues too big?

Any help appreciated pls…
It’s about 5 minutes walk up to The Green Man. Really easy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just to add to this if people are looking for lunch, there are plenty of options for the standard chains in the retail section nearby, but suggest you book quick.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I right the Green Man is just west of Wembley? And that’s the other big decent boozer we’ll have? So can easily check the queue at box park then still over to the Green Man if queues too big?

Any help appreciated pls…
We'll have a whole host of allocated pubs and bars, all predominantly to the west of the stadium,

This was the 2019 list and it won't be too much different to this...

• The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
  • Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
  • JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
  • Masti, 576 – 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
  • Flannery’s Bar, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
  • Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
  • The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
  • The Arch (temporarily closed), 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
  • Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS
  • St George Hotel, 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU
  • Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD
  • Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY
  • Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard
  • Box Park, Olympic Way, Wembley HA9 OJT

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What’s the score with the White Horse (the Fullers pub by the ground ) is that neutral or designated

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It’s quite odd how many people bother to post on a thread about a pre match drinking establishment to say they definitely won’t be going there and detailing all the reasons why. I can’t get my head around it.

I must go on post on that ‘Palace Best Man’ thread to say I won’t be attending the wedding and it sounds shit anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What’s the score with the White Horse (the Fullers pub by the ground ) is that neutral or designated
Albion-only, ticket only:

From a quick look at their site though, there's almost no availability after midday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Albion-only, ticket only:

From a quick look at their site though, there's almost no availability after midday.

Shame, normally quite easy to get into for England games

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
There’s also the fan parks outside the stadium which have always been more popular than I’d expected, if the weathers nice it will be decent..easier to get served too

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Given the fact is London Marathon day, I'm DELIGHTED to be swerving all the trains and tubes. Just aiming to get settled at Boxpark early-ish right next to the stadium. Jobs a goodun.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Given the fact is London Marathon day, I'm DELIGHTED to be swerving all the trains and tubes. Just aiming to get settled at Boxpark early-ish right next to the stadium. Jobs a goodun.
I’m still baffled how tickets sold out in like an hour. Got email about it and logged on to find they were out. Hoping to get there 1 ish and hopefully will get in on the door but a bit gutted tbh.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’m still baffled how tickets sold out in like an hour. Got email about it and logged on to find they were out. Hoping to get there 1 ish and hopefully will get in on the door but a bit gutted tbh.
Luckily I've got a mate who is always on it like a car bonnet when these things come around. I think he snaffled about 11 tickets for our party as soon as the starting gun was fired.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Why do they charge £11.13? For what exactly? Seems like money for old rope to attend a venue with overpriced food and drink. Don't think Ive missed out. Ok well done club for securing it if thats what some want.
To part with £11.13 what are your exact expectations?

abc

Jan 6, 2007
What happens after the game? If you have a pre paid entrance ticket, does this give you guaranteed or priority access back in or is it a free for all queue on a first come first served basis? And is so, do you have to pay to get back in?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What happens after the game? If you have a pre paid entrance ticket, does this give you guaranteed or priority access back in or is it a free for all queue on a first come first served basis? And is so, do you have to pay to get back in?
is it even open after ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here