Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wembley Box Park for SF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes.
Yes it is.

I think you pay £15 for a ticket to cover pre AND post-match. Personally I'll be sloping back to my own local straight after.
Fair dos! Never normally is after England games but they are later I guess

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I just dont see what Im paying £11.13 for? Nothing I cant get in a pub.
As well as guaranteed entry you’re getting “Richie Reynolds will host, with live Q&As, video packages and surprise guests”. Not saying it is great value but you’re not getting Richie Reynolds and surprise guests in a rammed Wembley pub.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Richie Reynolds - up close and personal - worth every penny and will even say ‘number 9 Ashley Barnes’ for you if you ask nicely.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Yes.
Yes it is.

I think you pay £15 for a ticket to cover pre AND post-match. Personally I'll be sloping back to my own local straight after.
Post game it’s a free for all, first come first served, no tickets

Reactions: abc

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolute shambles Sunday. Got there soon after 12.30 and told nobody allowed in. I said you’ve said first come after that and the bouncers said ‘we changed it’. Thanks for letting us know 🤦🏻‍♂️ Mucked up pre match plans and meeting people a bit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, depends how long you're there for. But you're NOT paying London prices for beer or scoff, so if you're there for several hours (we got there just before 12), then it's ideal. Less than a fiver a pint, numerous food outlets (my double cheeseburger and fries was £11, and was maHOOsive), plus ample seating and no queues at the bar...BHA entertainment with Sidwell, Butters mincing around...Bloom on the stage

...yeah. That worked.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Absolute shambles Sunday. Got there soon after 12.30 and told nobody allowed in. I said you’ve said first come after that and the bouncers said ‘we changed it’. Thanks for letting us know 🤦🏻‍♂️ Mucked up pre match plans and meeting people a bit.

We had tickets, got there around 11:30 and I would say if you were there at 12:30 you weren't let in because it was full.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We had tickets, got there around 11:30 and I would say if you were there at 12:30 you weren't let in because it was full.
Nope. Nobody was allowed in without tickets or even allowed to queue up. It wasn’t what they advertised. They said that themselves and they changed it. 100% their f*** up.

On the flip side, I’d guess if you had tickets and got there after 12-30 you’d have been allowed in despite them saying you’d have to queue etc - as there was no queue. Shambles all round.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nope. Nobody was allowed in without tickets or even allowed to queue up. It wasn’t what they advertised. They said that themselves and they changed it. 100% their f*** up.

On the flip side, I’d guess if you had tickets and got there after 12-30 you’d have been allowed in despite them saying you’d have to queue etc - as there was no queue. Shambles all round.
I had a ticket and everything worked well. Great atmosphere inside and reasonably priced beer. Certainly not shambles all round, maybe just your bit.
What time did you get in?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had a ticket and everything worked well. Great atmosphere inside and reasonably priced beer. Certainly not shambles all round, maybe just your bit.
What time did you get in?
I think you mis-read. I didn’t get in..! It said first come first served after 12-30 then they didn’t let anyone in at all without a ticket which wasn’t what was advertised.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’d rate it as a 9/10. It worked well for us. Got there at 11.45. Tables all gone but plenty of shelf standing area upstairs. Met Gully, Dale Stephens, Steve Sidwell, Tony Bloom, Paul Barber. A few other mates. Lovely stuff. Good and drink were decent. Fun to see all the blue and white.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think you mis-read. I didn’t get in..! It said first come first served after 12-30 then they didn’t let anyone in at all without a ticket which wasn’t what was advertised.
Are you saying you saw people with tickets arrive after you and go straight in? If so, then I'd agree that was not what was advertised but then equally, I wouldn't be surprised they changed it as they sold out. If I hadn't got tickets I would have made other plans and not even bothered to try to get in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you saying you saw people with tickets arrive after you and go straight in? If so, then I'd agree that was not what was advertised but then equally, I wouldn't be surprised they changed it as they sold out. If I hadn't got tickets I would have made other plans and not even bothered to try to get in.
No there was no queue as nobody was allowed. Was only there for 2 mins… it was raining and I’d planned to meet people which didn’t help my mood but they did admit they’d changed it from the advertised ‘first come first served after 12-30’. They could have at the very least out the change on their site to ‘ticket only’ etc - bouncers admitted as much…

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
No there was no queue as nobody was allowed. Was only there for 2 mins… it was raining and I’d planned to meet people which didn’t help my mood but they did admit they’d changed it from the advertised ‘first come first served after 12-30’. They could have at the very least out the change on their site to ‘ticket only’ etc - bouncers admitted as much…

They reached capacity just before 12.30pm. I know this because the last one of our group to arrive with a ticket was told he was the last one being admitted.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If it is full they're not going to let anyone in. Doesn't matter if you're the first to turn up at 12:30 or not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it is full they're not going to let anyone in. Doesn't matter if you're the first to turn up at 12:30 or not.
So could have let one on one out or similar… As they did before and advertised… look only on nsc can someone try to argue for the sake of arguing when they weren’t privy to the conversation and probably the communication on their site - they mis-advertised, admitted they changed it and it was an annoyance - nothing to see here - poor from them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here