Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wembley Box Park for SF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I arrived at 230, didnt have a ticket, and they just let us walk straight in....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So could have let one on one out or similar… look only on nsc can someone try to argue for the sake of arguing - they mis-advertised, admitted they changed it and it was an annoyance - nothing to see here - poor from them though.

Really not arguing for the sake of arguing so don't think that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really not arguing for the sake of arguing so don't think that.
👍 fair dos - it was just annoying as we’d planned the day around it but no biggy. Places like this often change the rules or make it up as they go - just wish they’d have not publicised something different. Then the Green Man was full 🤦🏻‍♂️

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
👍 fair dos - it was just annoying as we’d planned the day around it but no biggy. Places like this often change the rules or make it up as they go - just wish they’d have not publicised something different. Then the Green Man was full 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sounds like you had a moody security and there are plenty of them about.

We got kettled on Olympic Way afterwards and were at the very front of the crowd. We weren't even going to the station but turning off down a side road to head towards our car. Asked security if I could squeeze through with the kids as they're getting a little nervous in the crowd with obnoxious Mancs right behind us. Of course he wouldn't and was a jobsworth twat. Made us stand in a queue for the station for 15 minutes when we weren't even going to the station.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’d rate it as a 9/10. It worked well for us. Got there at 11.45. Tables all gone but plenty of shelf standing area upstairs. Met Gully, Dale Stephens, Steve Sidwell, Tony Bloom, Paul Barber. A few other mates. Lovely stuff. Good and drink were decent. Fun to see all the blue and white.

Later discovering your wallet was missing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here