[Football] Wembley Box Park for SF

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Under 16 go free, with a valid ticket, is that right? You just need an adult ticket & U16, which is a tenner?
That's my understanding of it. So yes, I hope so.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Under 16 go free, with a valid ticket, is that right? You just need an adult ticket & U16, which is a tenner?
You need to choose the right ticket type...

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 17.19.40.png

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Perfect, thank you. So its just the one ticket which has a general admission plus a u16. Thats a bonus as was expecting to have to pay for my son as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Perfect, thank you. So its just the one ticket which has a general admission plus a u16. Thats a bonus as was expecting to have to pay for my son as well.
There are different ticket types - choose the one with the U-16 included.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
There are different ticket types - choose the one with the U-16 included.
Have we booked the venue for ourselves as in the past, or can anyone including Man Utd fans also get tickets for the event. I have nothing against Man Utd fans also being there as such, but it might diminish the "Albion atmosphere."

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have we booked the venue for ourselves as in the past, or can anyone including Man Utd fans also get tickets for the event. I have nothing against Man Utd fans also being there as such, but it might diminish the "Albion atmosphere."
Albion only.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
  • BRIGHTON FANS ONLY!
  • MATCH TICKET HOLDERS ONLY

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
But I'm bringing 2 u16s, so it'd cost me £20?
Me too, but not arriving more than four hours before the game.

Think I'll chance it - and potentially only pay £10, with both kids free.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Doesn't mention the free drink like last time :cry:

You mean the free drinks, funded by the Albion, which were nabbed by greedy supporters repeatedly exiting and re-entering the venue picking up a voucher each time?

Oh well.

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Only guaranteed entry before 12:30pm means anyone getting there by coach (Seagull Travel or otherwise) probably shouldn't bother! Wonder what the queue will be like past that

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
SOLD OUT GRRRRR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry, no, that wasn't the intention at all.

I just wanted to supplement your information with what I knew and also, possibly, dampen the expectation that it will be a full-on Albion-fest as it was last time.
I suspect @AmexRuislip was merely paying tribute to your indefatigability. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports