No, I'm blatently BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

I think you'll find I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

I'm telling you that I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

f*** off, I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

No, you f*** off, I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

Get stuffed, it's obvious I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

Get bent Arsehole, I'm a much BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

Do you want to take this offline? I'm a BETTER fan than you... :catfight:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: This is funny as f*** to read... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
The flaw with this as far as I'm concerned is that there are so many AMS members simply because of Cardiff

You didn't need to be an AMS member to go to Cardiff for the play off final. I got 7 tickets for the match but only 2 of us were away members.

Ernest said:
So an away member who might not have seen one Albion game this season but legged it down to the Club shop on the Tuesday morning gets a ticket in front of a season ticket holder who not only has seen every home game but also paid for the 2 FA Cup home matches as well as gone to some/all away games.
That seems to me a well thought out policy and totally rewards the right people :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Blimey-that sums the situation up quite succinctly. That's twice this month you've made sense:eek:

I think it explains why some people are mightily pissed off-again, not me because I didn't apply and don't want to go to the 'appy 'ammers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
portlock seagull said:
Or follow practically every other club in the land and reward your most loyal customers first.
Exactly. Fans who go exclusively to away matches contribute precisely f*** all to the clubs coffers in doing so.

So whenever an attractive match comes along, the people who should be looked after are the most loyal customers. To me, with the club in its current state, that means a simple home game ticket stub count - STHs will have 23 (minimum), and the most loyal pay on the day customers will have a similar number. You can argue about the pay on the day punter and whether or not he deserves the same thought as the STH, but away support should be given no consideration at all in my view.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Buzzer said:
TLO - I'm outta this thread. It's like 'last of the summer wine' in this one. A load of grumpy blokes going on about the same thing for what seems like forever.

and just as unfunny.

Good who is next to give up as you know the right answer

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
You didn't need to be an AMS member to go to Cardiff for the play off final. I got 7 tickets for the match but only 2 of us were away members.

I know that, but it didn't stop a hell of a lot of people joining then just in case. I also thought, though I may be mistaken, that a name and address had to be provided for each ticket for Cardiff and that buying a ticket got you on the AMS list.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Large One said:
Sorry, but for that reply, you're getting another...

:thud:

Clique? Sweet f***ing Jesus.

Mind your religious manners my friend, you could easily offend taking the lords name in such vain. I'm not sure what you mean by your reply, perfectly acceptable word in the circumstances. Anyway I've enjoyed the banter, but off to bed now. And always remember, the 1st to swear is always the loser. You swore. I guess we just won't agree on this one! :p

The Large One said:
FINANCIALLY loyal, you mean.

Which is...

Club Sponsors
Friends of the Albion
Advertisers
Season Ticket Holders
Everyone else

Have I got that about right?

No you've skewed it to try to make your point. Sponsors, Friends of the Albion and Advertisers put their valued money into the club in order to promote their own businesses and hopefully improve their own turnover.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I know that, but it didn't stop a hell of a lot of people joining then just in case. I also thought, though I may be mistaken, that a name and address had to be provided for each ticket for Cardiff and that buying a ticket got you on the AMS list.

If thats true my mate is going to be majorly pissed off as he wanted to go to West Ham but we didn't think he was on the AMS.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
No you've skewed it to try to make your point. Sponsors, Friends of the Albion and Advertisers put their valued money into the club in order to promote their own businesses and hopefully improve their own turnover.
Yes, and I also buy my season ticket to try and improve my standing as a Sex God.

Never f***ing works though.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
This thing is a total farce, with Perry standing over the whole thing!

What a crock of shit the administration of this club is!

It puts people who only can be bothered to go to a couple of games here and there, over the loyal supportters of the club.

All these people arguing on behalf of people who cant be bothered to get to games week in week out are like a bunch of left wing flag waving twats!

Cant be bothered to offer any reasoned debate any more because you are clearly unable to understand business princilpes!

I'll be at all the away games next month except WHU so to all you glory hunting twats who wont be back for another year or so :salute:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
portlock seagull said:
Mind your religious manners my friend, you could easily offend taking the lords name in such vain. I'm not sure what you mean by your reply, perfectly acceptable word in the circumstances. Anyway I've enjoyed the banter, but off to bed now. And always remember, the 1st to swear is always the loser. You swore. I guess we just won't agree on this one! :p
Woah! Why is 'swearing' in the same sentence as mentioning a legendary first Century Palestinian revolutionary so bad?

You said I was part of a clique. Under any circumstances, that's a daft thing to say.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Barnham Seagull said:
This thing is a total farce, with Perry standing over the whole thing!

What a crock of shit the administration of this club is!

It puts people who only can be bothered to go to a couple of games here and there, over the loyal supportters of the club.

All these people arguing on behalf of people who cant be bothered to get to games week in week out are like a bunch of left wing flag waving twats!

Cant be bothered to offer any reasoned debate any more because you are clearly unable to understand business princilpes!

I'll be at all the away games next month except WHU so to all you glory hunting twats who wont be back for another year or so :salute:
As wind-ups go, it's almost amusing.

But not quite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here