Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa ticket sales suspended!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
no tickets have been sold since 9 this morning

Absolutely NOT true. My MUM arrived at the shop at 12.30, queued for a while, and walked away with two tickets [one gold membership, one white] in her hand.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely NOT true. My MUM arrived at the shop at 12.30, queued for a while, and walked away with two tickets [one gold membership, one white] in her hand.

Which makes me wonder whether THIS..

thats my point,he is a gold member,and he has just been told he might not have a ticket,they have f***ed up and oversubscibed

...is a complete pile of poop as well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't really agree with that. Its all too complicated, gold, blue, white away menbers, season ticket holders. Quite frankly whats wrong with Season Ticket holders, Club members (i.e you pay £10 to be classed as a club member for life) and then general sale.

It's only too complicated if you are as thick as pigshit

1. STH=Gold Members
2. Supporters who want priority for big matches = Blue Members
3. Anyone who can be arsed to register = White Member

What's so difficult about that?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
easy ten,f***ing do one,he was told this at around 4 oclock from the shop,he is furious

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
easy ten,f***ing do one,he was told this at around 4 oclock from the shop,he is furious

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair some gold members have had to wait until today to apply for tickets if they wanted to sit with someone who was only a white member.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well the nightmare scenario is that there were postal applications in front of the queue waiting to be processed and when they came to process them they realised.....

Let's hope that didn't happen.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
whats this bollocks about no tickets being sold? i took home 7 tickets earlier and many others around me did....and i wont be giving any back:lol:
bring on 6400(will be nearer 7000) taking it to the villa

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I take it the only way to find out wether me and my mate have got ticket is just wait and see if the postman comes? need/want to know asap in case i need to get in the villa end,and patience aint my strong point.

Jan 13, 2010
Bedfordshire
I purchased online (after hours of trying) after the ticket office announced on the phone line recorded message that sales were suspended (about 3.30 I think)

I went back to the site saw the ticket and payment reference in my purchase history and so confidently thought it was in the bag and bought my train ticket as well.

Am I deluding myself?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

1. STH=Gold Members

The fact that glory fans that turn up every 4/5 years to watch us play premiership teams dont know about it and therefore complain bitterly when they dont get a ticket.

Anyone who really followed the club but wasnt an STH (sh)would have a blue membership and they would therefore be guarenteed a ticket. The fact that X thousand fair weatherfans turn up at the ticket office starting a riot and demanding a ticket they simply shouldnt have doesnt make the system bad.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Under what circumstances did your friend the Gold member get informed he may not get a ticket ?

Did they contact him to tell him ?

Was it a postal application that they hadn't processed ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I bought 5 white tickets about that time too and have them in my pocket right now.
Unfortunately my ticket is not one of them, it's in the gold application I did last week. :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

f***ing do one yerself.
Did they also tell him they'd "sold no tickets since 9 this morning" ?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

1. STH=Gold Members

Its a good system, However its not great. They could make it a lot better by awarding points for games gone to, it wouldnt be hard to set up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here