Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

us Saints fan love the Albion

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Could I ask why, as per your post on that thread, you think we cheated?

Yes please. It's not as if we had a referee to award us two non-penalties either.

Also, a direct reference to Adam Lallana against Pompey will be helpful too.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Guys I think it was when Adam El-Abd dishonestly THRUST the back of his head into the trajectory of Rickie Lambert's attempted punch of the floor, you don't like to see that kind of thing but it's all too common in the Modern Game. :nono:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Guys I think it was when Adam El-Abd dishonestly THRUST the back of his head into the trajectory of Rickie Lambert's attempted punch of the floor, you don't like to see that kind of thing but it's all too common in the Modern Game. :nono:

I know. How dare he win a clean tackle and not expect to be lamped for his troubles

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes please. It's not as if we had a referee to award us two non-penalties either.

Also, a direct reference to Adam Lallana against Pompey will be helpful too.

Will this do. Notice how Lallana gets a slap but doesnt clutch his face in agony as certain other players would do, which in turn answers the question about cheating.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Will this do. Notice how Lallana gets a slap but doesnt clutch his face in agony as certain other players would do, which in turn answers the question about cheating.

Can't see youtube at work, but if I could I'd put two videos up

a) Lambert diving with NO contact to win a penalty against us at St. Mary's
b) Lallana trying to get a fellow pro sent off with the worst dive of the season and subsequent embarrassing squealing to the ref.

At least there was contact with El Abd.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I cant actually believe he only got a yellow for that. Credit to Lallana. The sad thing is that shows exactly why players go down holding their faces when something like that happens.

I enjoyed the fans 'hold me back' gesturing as they pretended to climb over the hoarding to get to him.

However, I think for you to say that El-Abd 'cheated' by reacting to a punch from Lambert, is a little unfair. If Lambert hadn't have punched him then he wouldn't have reacted.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
And what about Ashley Barnes getting up against Doncaster on first day of the season despite being SCYTHED down? If someone is stupid enough to throw a punch or thrust their face into someone else's, given how some referees give things that dont happen, you cant really blame a player for making the incident more 'obvious'.

You can't blame our country bumpkin friends from down the road getting excited at the prospect of winning a league title. They have been waiting since 1960 (old Div 3).

Hopefully we can do them a favour tonight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing hell our games were in NOVEMBER and JANUARY.

Is this still going on?

f*** OFF

Only ONE defeat HURT. ONE and it was "that one" on the 27/09/11

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

From the highlights, it looks like that was about the only time Lallana didn't dive during the match

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
some truly bizarre comments on that saints board... i honestly had no idea they cared about us so much. very odd.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
redneb still hasn't answered how we "cheated" - an accusation which looks utterly hilarious coming from a SAINTS fan. Classless, cheating dickheads. Shame as they play some good football on occasion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sorry but Lallana's reaction to the brush of the cheek is hilarious - he looks EXACTLY like a 6 year old at nursery saying "he hit me!"

If that's a slap, then you lot really are the biggest bunch of softies ever to grace the planet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here