Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

us Saints fan love the Albion

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This made me giggle.

''oh the dilemma for every Brighton fan....wish like mad that their team wins their next 2 games.....and give their bitter rivals almost certain promotion

Firstly as others on their forum pointed out they are not our bitter rivals what shit! And it's hardly lose lose, We know going up will be tough and if we dont make it we will be pleased with a decent season. And if we do win then I couldn't give to tosses if it helps them out they're going up anyway!

Bitter rivals? I think our Scumhurst rivals up the road may have something to say about that. I feel completely ambivalent towards Southampton but dislike Adkins (and his smarmy cousin Pardew)
Our rivals are Palace not Southampton, however much they'd like us to be now Pompey have dropped off the radar.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"We are Southampton, we don't care about you"

You lot keep thinking that :bigwave:

Personally, I couldn't give much less of a shit about Southampton- they are a strong team with a lot of Premier League quality players and a very good (wanker of a) manager and they've been the best team in the league this season. Fairplay.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Personally, I couldn't give much less of a shit about Southampton- they are a strong team with a lot of Premier League quality players and a very good (wanker of a) manager and they've been the best team in the league this season. Fairplay.

This, As one of them said had abit of an edge to it last year but that's it, This year we have both had our main rivals back to laugh at and are both pretty much just another team to each other.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't stand the smug bastards, but their team are strong & (ahem) the table doesn't lie. I think they'll go up as champions regardless of what we do in the next 2 games tbh.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Why would it be a 'lose lose'? I couldn't give a toss about Southampton any more. Looks like they'll be promoted fair and square. Strong team with the benefit of having Rickie Lambert - drop him into pretty much anyone of the top 8 clubs and I reckon they'd be around about where Saints are.

We won the league last year. They might win it this year. So what?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

I've never heard that being sung.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, and I see on that thread that we cheated to beat you, Ben? (3-0).

Such grace.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What's this they're top of the league and they're bricking it. Think they've got promotion sewn up with Reading...all I want is Albion to win,don't care about other results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here