us Saints fan love the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Been trying. 3 brothers, 1 nephew and lots of friends are ST holders but none of them know anyone with a spare ticket.

I've got a spare you can have :)

Jog on you mug

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Went on Saturday and am going to the Reading game this Fri. About 8 or 9.

That's what you tell us. Remember meeting you in that pub outside withdean last year and you pissed a few Albion fans off. Still cant understand why you'd want to come into a Brighton pub while your team was playing. mental if you ask me. No way would I drink in a Southampton pub knowing my team was playing.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Went on Saturday and am going to the Reading game this Fri. About 8 or 9.

Why don't you f*** off back there then if it's so good?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
That's what you tell us. Remember meeting you in that pub outside withdean last year and you pissed a few Albion fans off. Still cant understand why you'd want to come into a Brighton pub while your team was playing. mental if you ask me. No way would I drink in a Southampton pub knowing my team was playing.

What ?? When was this and which pub? Sure you're not talking about the BHA v Huds game?

Jan 30, 2008
Billy no mates :thumbsup:

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
What ?? When was this and which pub? Sure you're not talking about the BHA v Huds game?

You know what pub, giving it large outside, you was lucky you didn't get a fat lip. you're not a fan. you never attend a saints match. we follow our team all over you and you on the other hand are a fuking glory hunter.

Jan 30, 2008
You know what pub, giving it large outside, you was lucky you didn't get a fat lip. you're not a fan. you never attend a saints match. we follow our team all over you and you on the other hand are a fuking glory hunter.
a flag waving scummer you mean

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i hope we lose both games to spite southampton!.... wait, what?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This made me giggle.

''oh the dilemma for every Brighton fan....wish like mad that their team wins their next 2 games.....and give their bitter rivals almost certain promotion

or

hope they lose their next 2 matches.... on the chance this might bugger up Saints promotion chances......but with the cost of their own hopes of possible promotion via the playoffs

The way i see it....its LOSE LOSE if you are a Brighton fan ''

Firstly as others on their forum pointed out they are not our bitter rivals what shit! And it's hardly lose lose, We know going up will be tough and if we dont make it we will be pleased with a decent season. And if we do win then I couldn't give to tosses if it helps them out they're going up anyway!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Been trying. 3 brothers, 1 nephew and lots of friends are ST holders but none of them know anyone with a spare ticket.

You should have mentioned it last week or so I had a spare ticket in the North stand you could have had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports