Hang on while I find it.

Oh, here it is.......

palmback-v-sign.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Been trying. 3 brothers, 1 nephew and lots of friends are ST holders but none of them know anyone with a spare ticket.

Oh yeah forgot to text you back, no I don't know of any spare tickets :thumbsup:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I find this Southampton rivalry issue a bit of a non-event really. They aren't rivals. I dislike them in the same way I dislike Leeds, Millwall, Burnley and Portsmouth. Not because they are a rival but because of the behaviour of their club and/or fans. I would like little more than to see them mess it up. But if they don't then so what.

Palace on the other hand....

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I find this Southampton rivalry issue a bit of a non-event really. They aren't rivals. I dislike them in the same way I dislike Leeds, Millwall, Burnley and Portsmouth. Not because they are a rival but because of the behaviour of their club and/or fans. I would like little more than to see them mess it up. But if they don't then so what.

Pretty much this.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
'Great bunch of lads, top team.

That Vicente is some player.'

Not sure if he was trying to be ironic like the rest of them, because if he was it definitely failed.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Your just saying that coz you have fond memories of the Goldstone but couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo for us.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Delighted you won yesterday , but that's about it really.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
If you went to some games, you might...

You get to go to games coz your nippers are old enought to take with you. Mine are 2 x 3yr olds and a 1 yr old so I'm not gonna f*** off to football every Saturday.

Hence I went to Saints v scum on Saturday (3 other days in the weekend) and am going to Fridays and next Tuesdays games (both evening games)

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
You get to go to games coz your nippers are old enought to take with you. Mine are 2 x 3yr olds and a 1 yr old so I'm not gonna f*** off to football every Saturday.

Hence I went to Saints v scum on Saturday (3 other days in the weekend) and am going to Fridays and next Tuesdays games (both evening games)

just a couple of points...........

do you reckon you can keep all 3 kids as saints fans ? when their school chums will be big BHA fans

why have you refered to the palarse as the "scum" ? have you spent too much time on this site

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
How so? My kids are 4 and 6, they don't come with me and I go to the football every other week?

Thats up to you but I work 5 days a week. If I went to football that would mean seeing them for a full day one day on certain weeks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The idea of the Saints thread linked has the potential to be quite amusing but as far as I read it was just a twattish thread that seemed to contain more sarcasm than humour.

If we are not to make the playoffs, I'd be delighted if our results put Saints 3rd. Twats

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011

do you reckon you can keep all 3 kids as saints fans ? when their school chums will be big BHA fans

why have you refered to the palarse as the "scum" ? have you spent too much time on this site

That reference was to the Saturday match against Pompey, not Monday's match against Crystal Palace :)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Well I'll take them to both the Amex and SMS and let them choose. Given the amount of time it takes to get out of your ground, both seem as far away as the other. That said, it'll be a lot down to where the two teams are in the league structure.

Regarding your 2nd point, who did we play on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here