Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Really encouraging that this thread debate is full and fiery. The city of B&H would normally be viewed as pro EU with the young, aspiring and talented people that it has. Yet, this thread is proving illuminating. Ok there may be a lot of older people on here who may be classed as 'pre biased' but likewise social media is supposed to be the domain of younger people. If this city is so close the whole of the UK should accept a Brexit is entirely likely.

Don't forget the weirdo's, effing loads in Brighton.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Why in such an important debate do they let ''look at me'' divs get in on the act.

Get a credible presenter, ask the tough questions, put pressure on when they just waffle spin and DO NOT answer the question (yes Cameron thats you) so those at home can get a better idea of whats being discussed.

Its not the ****ing X Factor FFS, why the need for an audience, made up of mainly t'wats? ???

Spot on. Get Andrew Neil or Jeremy Paxman grilling the pair of them together in a studio setting.

Really encouraging that this thread debate is full and fiery. The city of B&H would normally be viewed as pro EU with the young, aspiring and talented people that it has. Yet, this thread is proving illuminating. Ok there may be a lot of older people on here who may be classed as 'pre biased' but likewise social media is supposed to be the domain of younger people. If this city is so close the whole of the UK should accept a Brexit is entirely likely.

EDIT: I want to congratulate the mods and bozza for allowing strong opinions.
Don't forget the big EU debate in Brighton tomorrow. Daniel Hannan against Caroline Lucas. 6.30 at the Clarenden Centre.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is there anyone voting LEAVE who thought Cameron won? Is there anyone voting REMAIN who thought Farage won? Not many on either count I expect.

The impression I got watching is that because Cameron has been dealing with EU leaders for the last 6 years he has the inside track and I do believe him when he says he wants to remain.

I also find the queue of experts backing remain and the crackpot army - Putin, Trump, Gove, Galloway, Farage, Boris, IDS et al - backing leave make me feel remain is the better option.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It is a shame the sensible option is being fronted by that car crash of a politician David Cameron.

Still a remainer.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Haven't read the thread but there is no way on gods earths the nation will vote no as people are too scared of change and Michael Gove and Boris. The end.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
When smug, rich, patronsing, dead pig ****ing arrsehole David Cameron and smug, rich, patronising, xenophobic little Englander arrsehole Nigel Farage are the leaders of the two sides of the most important debate in recent U.K history there can only be one conclusion:

Leave the U.K. It's ****ed whichever way it turns.:thumbsup:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Clearly Farage was not allowed the time to answer the questions. The black women was bigoted and stuck her fingers in her ears. Pointless women.

CMD spoke Shiite.

As stated in the news the only "facts" that resembled the truth were spoken by Farage. CMD's were all proven to be bullshit

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I also find the queue of experts backing remain and the crackpot army - Putin, Trump, Gove, Galloway, Farage, Boris, IDS et al - backing leave make me feel remain is the better option.

It is a shame the sensible option is being fronted by that car crash of a politician David Cameron.

Still a remainer.

Haven't read the thread but there is no way on gods earths the nation will vote no as people are too scared of change and Michael Gove and Boris. The end.

When smug, rich, patronsing, dead pig ****ing arrsehole David Cameron and smug, rich, patronising, xenophobic little Englander arrsehole Nigel Farage are the leaders of the two sides of the most important debate in recent U.K history there can only be one conclusion:

its a real shame people are putting too much emphasis on the characters of the people on both sides of the debate.
we need to get away from thinking its some sort personal election for them or a career move and concentrate solely on the issues
If we dont we have nothing more than an x factor competition

D

Deleted member 22389

its a real shame people are putting too much emphasis on the characters of the people on both sides of the debate.
we need to get away from thinking its some sort personal election for them or a career move and concentrate solely on the issues
If we dont we have nothing more than an x factor competition

Correct, completely the wrong way of coming to a decision. I don't know how many times you have to tell people. It is up them, proof will be in the pudding if we Remain and nothing changes.

Lots of the people will probably wish they marked the box Leave, but it will be too late then. They voted for it, they will have to live with it. It doesn't matter who runs this country from this point on, we are still stuck with free movement unless we vote Leave. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 22389

Clearly Farage was not allowed the time to answer the questions. The black women was bigoted and stuck her fingers in her ears. Pointless women.

CMD spoke Shiite.

As stated in the news the only "facts" that resembled the truth were spoken by Farage. CMD's were all proven to be bullshit

They tried to stitch Farage up but it didn't work. UKIP does have members from the ethnic minorities, these people are just lazy for not researching it.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015

Bye then! Just need another 2 or 3 million to follow suit!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Cameron gave the same answer to every question - "If you don't do what I say, there will be an apocalypse."

If that's true, why did he call a referendum!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Fail..... Farage isnt leader of Leave...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fail..... Farage isnt leader of Leave...

Plus the dead pig story has been confirmed as completely made-up by the original source...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here