Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Some of the nonsense that black woman was coming up with was unbelievable. Let Nigel answer the question. Throwing the race card at him is a disgrace.

Struck me as perfectly reasonable. I agree with the archbishop. Farage knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing the old old game of Blame the Minority Outsider, popular among two-bit politicians and medicine men throughout the 20th century and then saying with faux outrage 'What me, Guv?' And people buy it.

D

Deleted member 22389

This whole debate reminded me of Question Time in the old days.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Struck me as perfectly reasonable. I agree with the archbishop. Farage knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing the old old game of Blame the Minority Outsider, popular among two-bit politicians and medicine men throughout the 20th century and then saying with faux outrage 'What me, Guv?' And people buy it.

:lolol: Calm down dear...........

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Papers say Cameron edged it and Farage came across as, well, Farage the little englander scumbag.

Papers say, papers say, read all about it. Get your facts tonight! The papers say. That's what you must think. Read all about it. Papers for sale here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Papers say Cameron edged it and Farage came across as, well, Farage the little englander scumbag.

Really?

James Kirkup: On a difficult night for the PM, Nigel Farage will go to bed with a grin on his face

Janet Daley: Nigel Farage showed the Leave campaign what they are missing

Juliet Samuel: David Cameron patronised the audience and had no answers to the immigration question

And this poll shows Farage with 70% Cam 20% undecided 10% http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...--david-cameron-and-ukip-leader-nigel-farage/

???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Papers say, papers say, read all about it. Get your facts tonight! The papers say. That's what you must think. Read all about it. Papers for sale here.

Papers say, papers say, read all about it. Get your facts tonight! The papers say. That's what you must think. Read all about it. Papers for sale here..... "Farage is the little Englander (capital letter) scumbag"........ yeah right

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
quote: " give in to the noisy minority and allow a referendum on this issue?"..... get off your high horse, the vote is closer than a "minority". Still i suppose complacency and an air of above others is WHY the vote is so close.

The old 'high horse' ploy. And the 'air of above others' denoument. I'm crushed. No. Correct that. I'm still amazed that Dave gave in to (what I suspect is) 'you lot' who have forced him into this mess. By mess, I mean a situation that, as the OP indicates, sees political opposites on the same side, rowing with political idiots, about issues largely in the realm of speculation.

If you think my comments are in some way evidence of my talking down to you, I'm sorry about that. But you have the wrong end of the stick. I am not having a go at the 'outers'. Let me explain. Dave thought he could lance the boil of Euroskepticism in his own party by having a referendum (expecting to win). Instead his party has spilled its guts all over the pavement, and if he loses this referendum then his party will be in turmoil. You may I don't begrudge Boris his Euroskepticism. Insted I regard it as bogus and opportunistic, and DECEITFUL.

I am not happy to see the two main UK parties turn into jackasses. It does not bode well for anyone, except the terminally deluded.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

You agree with the archbishop. The man presiding over a dwindling bunch of devotees. The man that doesn't address the issue of sexual assault in the migrant camps. Women are pleading for them and their children to be separated from the feral men. NO comment from mr little influence archbishop. Pathetic.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Attempted stitch up against Farage tonight, that has failed again.
That will be more votes for Leave, as people can see straight through this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The old 'high horse' ploy. And the 'air of above others' denoument. I'm crushed. No. Correct that. I'm still amazed that Dave gave in to (what I suspect is) 'you lot' who have forced him into this mess. By mess, I mean a situation that, as the OP indicates, sees political opposites on the same side, rowing with political idiots, about issues largely in the realm of speculation.

If you think my comments are in some way evidence of my talking down to you, I'm sorry about that. But you have the wrong end of the stick. I am not having a go at the 'outers'. Let me explain. Dave thought he could lance the boil of Euroskepticism in his own party by having a referendum (expecting to win). Instead his party has spilled its guts all over the pavement, and if he loses this referendum then his party will be in turmoil. You may I don't begrudge Boris his Euroskepticism. Insted I regard it as bogus and opportunistic, and DECEITFUL.

I am not happy to see the two main UK parties turn into jackasses. It does not bode well for anyone, except the terminally deluded.

There are some typos in there. I was a bit cross :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really?

James Kirkup: On a difficult night for the PM, Nigel Farage will go to bed with a grin on his face

Janet Daley: Nigel Farage showed the Leave campaign what they are missing

Juliet Samuel: David Cameron patronised the audience and had no answers to the immigration question

And this poll shows Farage with 70% Cam 20% undecided 10% http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...--david-cameron-and-ukip-leader-nigel-farage/

???

In terms of believing they were saying what they believe in I would say that is spot on.

I don't truly believe Cameron believes in what he is saying. It goes against his natural politics. He is just too much of he establishment now.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I'd argue Labour already did that when they voted Corbyn in as Leader and Tories are as you say, doing it now.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Papers say, papers say, read all about it. Get your facts tonight! The papers say. That's what you must think. Read all about it. Papers for sale here..... "Farage is the little Englander (capital letter) scumbag"........ yeah right

Well albumen loves his facts from other opinions. He reads the papers..............................right?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whatever the EU result there is a significant number of this country that is becoming more and more vocal that we are not happy with our country being changed by immigration. Do we want a Muslim country? I don't and I suspect more and more people are waking up to this danger. If we dot vote out now that problem isn't going away. UKIP would be even stronger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd argue Labour already did that when they voted Corbyn in as Leader and Tories are as you say, doing it now.

I agree 100%. And I don't like it one bit.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Really encouraging that this thread debate is full and fiery. The city of B&H would normally be viewed as pro EU with the young, aspiring and talented people that it has. Yet, this thread is proving illuminating. Ok there may be a lot of older people on here who may be classed as 'pre biased' but likewise social media is supposed to be the domain of younger people. If this city is so close the whole of the UK should accept a Brexit is entirely likely.

EDIT: I want to congratulate the mods and bozza for allowing strong opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here