Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Also I am surprised at how many people aren’t registered, we only had a general election a year ago, we these people not registered for that, or have they all moved within the last year?
Probably been avoiding paying council tax:lolol:

Complete utter bellends these people end of....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't get this business about her being hand-picked: every single member of the audience was hand-picked.

Broadcasters bend over backwards to ensure audiences have a broad spread of views:if they didn't do that and just let people wander in off the street there'd be a danger they leaned one way or another. Imagine if there were no controls and there were 250 Bremainers in the audience, the Kippers would go berserk.

What was interesting about her is that she's an Outer but one who clearly is not happy with Farage. I can certainly identify with that

What's been made abundantly clear is this woman would manage to find racism in a bowl of corn flakes .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Didn't realise Gaunt was still alive, the guy has fallen a long way..

Yes he is alive and well and interviewed The black woman who harassed Farage and called him a racist etc., and wouldn't let him get a word in was Imriel Morgan, a plant from Huffington Post and a black rights activist, not really a humble member of the public.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes he is alive and well and interviewed The black woman who harassed Farage and called him a racist etc., and wouldn't let him get a word in was Imriel Morgan, a plant from Huffington Post and a black rights activist, not really a humble member of the public.
The other black woman was her friend and fellow blogger so i am told.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The other black woman was her friend and fellow blogger so i am told.

Poor Nige. I do think Nige has a career ahead in radio, some right wing talk station the punters would love it. What else will be do after June 24, his dream will be over. Unlike the Albion there won't be another season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

That is rubbish isn't it. So much for free debate.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Poor Nige. I do think Nige has a career ahead in radio, some right wing talk station the punters would love it. What else will be do after June 24, his dream will be over. Unlike the Albion there won't be another season

A bit like how the SNP faded away after they lost their referendum?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

No need for him to become a shock jock, his day job will still be as MEP for the south east England.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No need for him to become a shock jock, his day job will still be as MEP for the south east England.

Apologies, I forgot about that. Once he's focused back on the day job he might be able to shake off the worse participation rate in the EU parliament award

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here