Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 22389

Rightly biased I would say. Who is Nigel Farage to share a platform with our elected Prime Minister? That audience democratically elected David Cameron to lead this country. There is no mandate for a constituency MEP to be sharing a debate of this magnitude with our Prime Minister. Why wasn't Gove or Johnson up there? At least they were elected to represent us. Farage is supposedly representing that the EU is not democratic enough - an irony if there ever was one.

It was the Prime Minister who selected Farage, and I also believe and it was the Prime Minister who opted to go second. Please correct me if wrong.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It can almost be argued that Nigel would benefit from Brexin, if we were to leave where would his party sit or find traction? I sense a few on the Brexit side are secretly hoping that the result is that we stay in purely so they can rail at the sidelines.

Whatever the result the following months will see any situation through the lens of what didn't happen, the side who win will face an enormous task of keeping people happy as nirvana has been promised by both sides.

If we vote to REMAIN then there will be plenty of big name politicians who backed the wrong horse who will hound the Tory Party for years to come. We'll be hearing "I told you so" on every negative EU story for the next 5 years at least.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Didn't Cameron say "calm down dear" to someone in Parliament a while ago and got rinsed for it??

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It was the Prime Minister who selected Farage, and I also believe and it was the Prime Minister who opted to go second. Please correct me if wrong.

The reason the two of them were up there is immaterial as they shouldn't have been sharing the platform. Cameron is a bottle job in selecting Farage as Farage has no mandate to be there. My point still stands.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
— James Forsyth (@JGForsyth)
June 8, 2016
Senior figures on Leave side think someone deliberately crashed electoral registration site. Say traffic level at 10.15pm implausibly high

:clap:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
June 8, 2016
Senior figures on Leave side think someone deliberately crashed electoral registration site. Say traffic level at 10.15pm implausibly high

Putin ?

:lolol:

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
June 8, 2016

Why the big late rush?
Haven't people had months to bloody register?
So it crashes late yesterday and they give you another two days...very strange indeed:glare:

To be frank these idiots have had months to do something basic and they left it til the last minute...I would not give them any longer wether they vote IN or OUT.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
More likely the cyber division of the EU army. :D
The EU army is coming and the reason it's coming is because the USA want it due to tensions with Russia and this is why we're having more and more countries further east joining the EU.

You heard it here first :)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Why the big late rush?
So it crashes late yesterday and they give you another two days...very strange indeed:glare:

To be frank these idiots have had months to do something basic and they left it til the last minute...I would not give them any longer wether they vote IN or OUT.

http://newsthump.com/2016/06/08/thr...s-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/

Three months wasn’t long enough, claims man who couldn’t register to vote at 11:50pm

Voter Simon Williams has criticised the government for having a voter registration website that doesn’t cater for the extremely disorganised.

Williams insisted that leaving something to the very last-minute is a typically British trait and that the government should have expected everyone to visit the site in the few minutes before the deadline passed.

He told reporters, “I tried to register to vote at ten to midnight, as is my democratic right, and the systems just couldn’t cope – it’s ridiculous that this government still hasn’t realised how lazy we all are, and still can’t build a system to handle us.

“It doesn’t matter how long voter registration is open, everyone knows 25% of the population will try to do it in the last hour – this can not be news to them, surely?

“The same thing happens every year when I submit my tax return just before midnight on January 31st – the website inevitably crashes.

“I don’t know what sort of lazy sods they have building these websites, but it needs to change, obviously.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to go now, I was meant to be at work ten minutes ago.”

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Also I am surprised at how many people aren’t registered, we only had a general election a year ago, we these people not registered for that, or have they all moved within the last year?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If your interested Jon Gaunt interviewed her. She was indeed hand picked.

I don't get this business about her being hand-picked: every single member of the audience was hand-picked.

Broadcasters bend over backwards to ensure audiences have a broad spread of views:if they didn't do that and just let people wander in off the street there'd be a danger they leaned one way or another. Imagine if there were no controls and there were 250 Bremainers in the audience, the Kippers would go berserk.

What was interesting about her is that she's an Outer but one who clearly is not happy with Farage. I can certainly identify with that

D

Deleted member 22389

Why the big late rush?

48 hours with a large majority in the 30 and under group who are most likely to vote remain. I bet if it was the other way around it would be given as little time as possible before the registration form was taken offline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here