Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an AWAY end (Poll)

An AWAY END

• Yes, put them all in one section

Votes: 105 63.3%
  • No, I like spending time filtering out boring one-sided posts.

Votes: 61 36.7%

• Total voters

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Can't believe it bothers people so much. It's just words 'n stuff. Deal with it. So a big 'NO' for an away section from me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agreed. If they're trolling (and quite a lot are), ban them. If they've only registered since October, I'd ban them unless they have something to offer. Otherwise, man up and take it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No away end. If that happens NSC might as well change its name to BHAFC BBS and transform into a clone of Brightonfans.com

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
As long as we're banning people like TheMajor for boring, one-note threads also :thumbsup:

In other words, no.

Dec 29, 2011
A big MAN UP from me. Some of you are so precious. Palace won and should rightly gloat and rub our faces in it.

Yet if we won we couldn't gloat and rub it in their faces? It's not a two way street and that annoys me. I think the only reason there isn't an away end is because of the amount of replies Palace fans create with their stupid posts. More palace fans = more controversy = more visits/posts = more revenue. However I'm sure it's putting off some Brighton fans because NSC isn't a fun place to be any more, almost every thread has been turned into a Palace vs Brighton binfest with the same arguments wheeled out on each side time and time again.

Make a sub-forum for the people that like to argue and fight with each other, then keep the main board for Albion discussions and random discussions on weird stuff people find on the internet (the latter point being one thing I love about NSC).

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Actually I'd be perfectly happy for there to be an away end. Makes it easier to keep track of the 130 Palace threads that get started by Brighton fans every day on here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Over the years, when people are not in highly emotional states and finding the gloating palace fans more annoying that normal because we just lost, this poll usually returns an overwhelming call to keep things as they are and not introduce an away end.

I do not put much stock in this poll as it stands. (I imagine when some of the people who think "nsc is gonna be annoying to night, I'll give it a swerve for a while" return the poll will shift back a bit).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here