Thousands of OUR fans leaving early ... AGAIN

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It really doesn't matter, as they are surely the one's upset at missing 3 important goals yesterday! I do think it is dis-courteous to the players at the end but I am sure they are happy there are still 20,000+ clapping them off.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
One guy near me left early, JOINED IN WITH THE PALACE CHANTS about Murray, booed Hammond when he was warming up and sung "stand up if you hate Hammond" when everyone else was singing "stand up if you hate Palace". And no he isn't a Palace fan, he is unfortunately there every week. Absolute disgrace.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There were fans on BBS claiming they had got tickets in the home area's. Some of those were students, I think the club offer tickets to them at reduced prices.

No Student Discounts this year.

Don't forget BBS is Delusion Island.

Zamo123

Mar 1, 2012
You pay your money, so you can come when you like, go for a drink or a pee when you like and leave when you like . What the hell has it to do with anyone else.

Totally agree mate some people must have no life if all they do is moan about others. If people leave on 90 mins or earlier they proberly get home upto 2 hours earlier as getting the trains back from falmer is a pain in the backside

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's a guy near me who ALWAYS leaves 5 minutes before half time - he has missed countless goals yet he still does it. It's beyond me.:shrug:

Are you in WSU? There's a feller on the same row as me who does EXACTLY that. He missed our first two goals yesterday :lolol:

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Only the Family Stand emptied early today.

Agreed... the annoying part is trying to see over 100's of people leaving early for a pie at half time and missing Lopez's wonder strike. Asides from that yer stop ****ing moaning - it happens... This is a happy day and I'm still humming 'we hate palace'

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
We were only allowed to have 28,500 for this game. Amazing how we gave an attendance figure of 28,499.

Especially as my mate and I remarked during the game how many empty seats there were opposite us in the East stand for the whole game, probably a couple of hundred at least, dotted about.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

Shut up you complete bell end!!! How dare you call me an idiot :annoyed: yes needed the toilet and got a pie and a pint so missed 2 goals, so what and what is it to you! I am an STH pay my money and up to me what I do. Saw the 3rd goal and the other 2 on tv later. Stayed in the ground till the end and celebrated the win just as much and if not more than any one who witnessed all 3 goals!

Are you in WSU? There's a feller on the same row as me who does EXACTLY that. He missed our first two goals yesterday :lolol:

Yep WSU South End - the guy only just got back in time for our third. He takes a bit of ribbing but always laughs about it. Crazy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No Student Discounts this year.

Don't forget BBS is Delusion Island.

They also claimed last night that ticketless fans had got into the ground because the stewards weren't keeping an eye on the turnstiles. :lol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Officially the most BORING topic on NSC. By far.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Shut up you complete bell end!!! How dare you call me an idiot :annoyed: yes needed the toilet and got a pie and a pint so missed 2 goals, so what and what is it to you! I am an STH pay my money and up to me what I do. Saw the 3rd goal and the other 2 on tv later. Stayed in the ground till the end and celebrated the win just as much and if not more than any one who witnessed all 3 goals!

If you hadn't consumed so much beer you wouldn't have needed the "toilet". Lesson 1.

You don't HAVE to consume a pie and a pint at half-time. Try going to the Amex and to watch the football. Lesson 2.

And you probably pissed off a bunch of people who you walked in front of when you decided to leave early.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If you hadn't consumed so much beer you wouldn't have needed the "toilet". Lesson 1.

You don't HAVE to consume a pie and a pint at half-time. Try going to the Amex and to watch the football. Lesson 2.

And you probably pissed off a bunch of people who you walked in front of when you decided to leave early.

Wow, I really can't believe how you think you have the right to tell people how to behave. Is your first name Adolf?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

I bet you annoy the living daylights out of everyone around you moaning all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports