Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thousands of OUR fans leaving early ... AGAIN

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

Dunno but you seem pretty dim mate. Sunday, husbands/fathers/family people?
Some struggled to the game from all over, train connections to be back home in time for ...whatever?
Knowing a bottleneck for trains will cost them hours?

As for h/t pies, it's up to them but they can watch the play on the tvs. There for the atmosphere and occasion, they won't be thinking it all relied on a single boot of a ball, even if it counted for the scoreboard.

Talk about those who missed ALL the match by not going cos they were scared we would lose!!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
I left the away end and when the board for injury time went up and was shocked how many Brighton fans were in the queue for the park and ride already. If we had won 3-0 i would of been happy to of queued all night for the p&r's.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

Call yourself Goldstone obviously never went there because exactly the same happened there prat I've just arrived home after celebrating our win which I didn't expect Brighton was buzzing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Do fxxk off you mong!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I left after 3 minutes to get home in time for the second half commentary on the radio. Now, stop being a **** and faaaark orf.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Give it a rest please. It has happened at football matches in all 55 years I have been going and at every ground.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You are talking shit. A few in the family stand and WSL left, understandable as they are old boys and people with young kids. Probably about 1000 went early, at the absolute most. Easily 25,000 still there at the final whistle.

Wrong. The east stand was half empty on 90 minutes.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you. You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes??? Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.
F'uck off you boring twunt (you can ban me for life now).

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep i reckon that's pretty accurate, i can only assume the upset posters are probably the ones leaving,i really don't care when they leave as long as they get out of my view quickly,however i do feel it is insulting to the players not to applaud them off the pitch.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Lankyseag ull;5580928 said:
Don't think so. He got up and politely. appl auded Ulloa's second goal. Neutral at best. But why spend 30 quid on a ticket and go withhalf an hour to g?

What the **** has it got to do with you what he does?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yep i reckon that's pretty accurate, i can only assume the upset posters are probably the ones leaving,i really don't care when they leave as long as they get out of my view quickly,however i do feel it is insulting to the players not to applaud them off the pitch.

Exactly. The people moaning about the people moaning about people leaving early. Are both a) the people who leave early and b) the people who moan all the time and it does matter to me as it ****s up the atmosphere.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

May i suggest the OP watches this to see there were a fair few still in at full time ?

End of game celebration brighton v palace. - YouTube

Well posted Magicman. The OP and Notters have had a nightmare with this one as the video proves all stands very full. At worst a few hundred OAPs and dads with kids left WSL early which is totally understandable considering the potential trouble.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well posted Magicman. The OP and Notters have had a nightmare with this one as the video proves all stands very full. At worst a few hundred OAPs and dads with kids left WSL early which is totally understandable considering the potential trouble.

Nope. You just can't see the empty seats so much when people stand up. Same as every game. How incredibly unobservant. Also I was with two OAPS and one dad with four year old child and they all stayed till the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here