Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thousands of OUR fans leaving early ... AGAIN

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Well posted Magicman. The OP and Notters have had a nightmare with this one as the video proves all stands very full. At worst a few hundred OAPs and dads with kids left WSL early which is totally understandable considering the potential trouble.

Sorry. You can't see from that video. Almost every other seat in upper east was empty by the time fourth official put up his board. You pays your money but surely to goodness the team deserved a round of applause at the end?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1340357718116_9353438.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
May i suggest the OP watches this to see there were a fair few still in at full time ?

End of game celebration brighton v palace. - YouTube

The ESU was fairly empty at full time.

It was funny, we left our seats at least five minutes later than usual took longer to get out the NS than usual due to the crush of people coming in against those leave (I don't know why nobody has thought about having a one way system like restaurant doors) and walked down to the station and more or less straight onto the platform and caught the train after we normally catch on a Saturday match. Got into Lewes fifteen minutes after usual despite being almost the last to leave the NS seats. I guess far more people stayed than usual.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well posted Magicman. The OP and Notters have had a nightmare with this one as the video proves all stands very full. At worst a few hundred OAPs and dads with kids left WSL early which is totally understandable considering the potential trouble.

Actually the video appears that no one has left but at the distance it is taken from and the angle really doesn't (literally) show the full picture, with a full frontal you always get a better view.:smile:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Actually the video appears that no one has left but at the distance it is taken from and the angle really doesn't (literally) show the full picture, with a full frontal you always get a better view.:smile:

FFS what a daft thread, there were the most in the ground at full time since Donny and a few are trying to pick holes. Sort it out!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sorry. You can't see from that video. Almost every other seat in upper east was empty by the time fourth official put up his board. You pays your money but surely to goodness the team deserved a round of applause at the end?

That's still a ridiculous over exaggeration. I know there were empty seats in ESU because I could see them from where I was in the North, but it is nowhere near how many you lot are making out. You can clearly see big chunks of empty seats in that video in the family stand where people did leave early, why does this optical illususion of the stand being full not apply there as well?

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
And what about he hundreds of numb nuts who left 5 before half time to be the first ones to have a piss, stuff their faces with pie and have a pint...... THEY MISSED 2 GOALS HAHAHAHA. :D

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
Yawn...yawn....yawn

Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

Yawn....yawn....yawn :tosser:

D

Deleted member 2719

FFS what a daft thread, there were the most in the ground at full time since Donny and a few are trying to pick holes. Sort it out!

I had had a few beers but i know what i saw and that was a lot of blue seats, like i said it doesn't bother me,i just think it's insulting to the team and i would never do it and i am not judging you.
:wink:

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Why blame the fans? Surely if there was better transport arrangements for getting out this would be considerably less of a problem.
Try understanding those fans first!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

your talking rubbish look at the videos the ground is almost full

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
How about winding your neck in as it is none of anyone's business if someone else leaves early?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's still a ridiculous over exaggeration. I know there were empty seats in ESU because I could see them from where I was in the North, but it is nowhere near how many you lot are making out. You can clearly see big chunks of empty seats in that video in the family stand where people did leave early, why does this optical illususion of the stand being full not apply there as well?

Billy boy. I'm just telling you how the east upper looked from WSL. I don't care if people leave but I do think it is a shame when people aren't able to stay to clap off the team. It happens everywhere mind you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Will you shut up ffs. Leave and eat when you fecking want you idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here