Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinking of getting a DOG

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not true. Greyhounds are the laziest dogs on the planet. A couple of 30-45 minute on-lead walks a day, and a 90-second play with his toys is plenty for ours. He sleeps the rest of the day. And that's very typical of the breed. You don't get a much more low-maintenance dog than a greyhound.

Spot on.

Takes me 10-15 minutes of throwing a ball to have my whippet exercised each day.

Plus the sight hounds aren't as prone to want to wander off from their home like other breeds of dogs.

They love their bed and food too much.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How the f*** can a thread on dogs get this many responses? People on here seem to care less about really important things.

f*** it. My kids aren't having a dog. They smell, they shit everywhere and they are the staple companion of ORDINARIES: from ghastly chavs wanting a weapon, to social inadequates who can't hold down a proper relationship with human beings.
And anyway, our splendid cat might not get on with it, and he ROCKS.

Thread closed.

How the f*** can a thread on dogs get this many responses? People on here seem to care less about really important things.

f*** it. My kids aren't having a dog. They smell, they shit everywhere and they are the staple companion of ORDINARIES: from ghastly chavs wanting a weapon, to social inadequates who can't hold down a proper relationship with human beings.

Thread closed.

You absolute TOSSPIECE.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, well you just get on with picking up SHIT through a plastic bag and I'll carry on stroking my CAT.

Cats are for WINNERS.

Yes hope your cat is not like ours, he loves bringing in half dead mice or the occasional headless baby rabbit. Think I prefer the dog shit.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My kids aren't having a dog. They smell, they shit everywhere
That is entirely unfair and untrue; I've met them a number of times. They are utterly delightful. :dunce:

Oct 2, 2008

Thread closed.

I dont like cats but unlike you I dont feel the need to tear into those who disagree with me. Learn some tolerance.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I thought your mum had a dog Sim?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The biggest reason why cats are shitter pets is because they kill native wild life if they are let out.

Which is why as a youngster we'd et out the .22 rifles and finish off the cats before they'd finish off the local parrots and marsupials.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The biggest reason why cats are shitter pets is because they kill native wild life if they are let out.

Which is why as a youngster we'd et out the .22 rifles and finish off the cats before they'd finish off the local parrots and marsupials.
You absolute TOSSPIECE.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You absolute TOSSPIECE.

There was feral cat bountys offered here.

That's because cat owners ARE far, far more irresponsible than dog owners and they let their animals out to destroy the native fauna without ever controlling what they are doing.

The native animals can't protect themselves from moron cat owners or their useless cats so they paid people to do it for them.

One bloke was offering $20 a hide.

Good pocket money in it for youngsters with initiative.

If a pet cat got shot then it was the owners fault for not looking after their cat.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How VERY dare you Spencer. We never had a mutt at our place. Awful animals

I swear you had a dog.Not at Manor gardens but at your other address in Hurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here