Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinking of getting a DOG

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
we have 5 cats and they are what we have made them,selfish,fussy,and all the other things, bad things about cats but they are here and as you say thats it.
on you second to last sentence I worked with a gut who had to take home a cooked sausage and poke it through the letterbox otherwise his Labrador who not let him in.

So the gut didn't scoff it on the way home? :amex:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Don't get one. Give £1000 each year to Clic Sargeant and enjoy not having a smelly four legged arse licking mongrel following you round salivating , pissing and shitting everywhere.

A dog is just for Christmas, you can Wok it on Boxing Day

TNBA

TTF

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Well we have a cat too, he's a lethal weapon with rodents but loves people and the dog. As far the person you were talking about he's a bad owner and frankly should never have had a dog, it's people like him that give dog owners a bad name.

I`m a dog owner and I was given a bad name.... Huple ffs

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I`m a dog owner and I was given a bad name.... Huple ffs

:lolol::lolol::lolol: It's all a matter of choice isn't it ? Children tend to be far more destructive than pets, especially if they carry knives.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Serious for a minute Simster.

Seeing youve got kids you dont want a breed that will eat them.

2 of the best breeds for kids are Black Labs and Golden Retrievers, but their pedegree means they are likley to end up getting cancer or various genetic illnesses down the line. You will end up with a lot of vets bills and heartache in years to come.

Your best bet is getting a soppy mongral from a rescue centre, a King charles cross or something. Something that when well treated will love you to bits for it.

Or on the other hand if you have 3 kids for example, you could get an Indian Python then you wouldn't have to feed it for a few years.:)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Serious for a minute Simster.

Seeing youve got kids you dont want a breed that will eat them.

2 of the best breeds for kids are Black Labs and Golden Retrievers, but their pedegree means they are likley to end up getting cancer or various genetic illnesses down the line. You will end up with a lot of vets bills and heartache in years to come.

Your best bet is getting a soppy mongral from a rescue centre, a King charles cross or something. Something that when well treated will love you to bits for it.

Or on the other hand if you have 3 kids for example, you could get an Indian Python then you wouldn't have to feed it for a few years.:)

Our hairy beast is an Alsation Border Collie cross, big as an alsation but a bit hairier. She's got a very good temper and loves everybody and everything but she has the size and a decent bark so is a handy guard dog. According to the Inspector in charge at the Police Dog Training school nearby she's intelligent, the jury's still out on that !

Suits you simmy

wouf-poof-dog-carrier-lrg.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here