Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I agree.

Same with offering the option of 'print at home'. Don't the club realise not everyone has, or can afford a printer, let alone the running costs, discriminating eejits!

It offers to post out tickets, I also imagine you may be able to collect them on the night.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I agree.

Same with offering the option of 'print at home'. Don't the club realise not everyone has, or can afford a printer, let alone the running costs, discriminating eejits!

We don’t live in a 3rd world country , if you can afford to be a season ticket holder , it’s not unreasonable to think you can afford a printer ! You can buy a decent basic printer for £35 ! Running costs aren’t much if you only use them on occasions . I really don’t think that’s an excuse .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very few left when I signed on at 9.00 am and the few that were available were either for disabled or the odd single seat....so pretty much all went in level 1

There were 915 available for window 2, but they were pretty much all snapped up within seconds.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We don’t live in a 3rd world country , if you can afford to be a season ticket holder , it’s not unreasonable to think you can afford a printer ! You can buy a decent basic printer for £35 ! Running costs aren’t much if you only use them on occasions . I really don’t think that’s an excuse .

It's not simply about cost.

Some more mature fans might be confused by the technology involved with printing.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Can you see your available balance anywhere on the website?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
i bagged two at 9am - paid with season ticket credit apparently which i dont understand as i took the refund. anyone know how this works?
I think you had to leave a 25% deposit with the club even when you got a refund.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
i bagged two at 9am - paid with season ticket credit apparently which i dont understand as i took the refund. anyone know how this works?

You took the refund, but the club still retained 25% of your ST value. This is held by the club and will either go toward tickets this season, as a credit toward your ST next season, or a full refund if you decide not to renew.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I think you had to leave a 25% deposit with the club even when you got a refund.

You took the refund, but the club still retained 25% of your ST value. This is held by the club and will either go toward tickets this season, as a credit toward your ST next season, or a full refund if you decide not to renew.

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here