[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There were 915 available for window 2, but they were pretty much all snapped up within seconds.

Time to watch the skies and check the ticket exchange then. Might just log on at 9am tomorrow anyways just in case the club's done something gormless and there's actually loads of availability :moo:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I did, another who pays by DD and who also did not take a refund so presumably should also have credit?

My only thought is that is too complicated for the system to handle to take multiple credits from different accounts. Therefore it just reverted to you paying for it, rather than trying to take credit from 2 different accounts with only one person logged in doing the purchasing. Maybe some GDPR, technical thing or something.

When we grouped, we just told the club who we were grouping with. When you login, it doesn't actually know you have permission from the other person in your group to buy that ticket from their account. I just wonder they can take your money to pay for it, but taking money from another fan's account just on another fan's say so is not possible.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My only thought is that is too complicated for the system to handle tp take multiple credits from different accounts. Therefore it just reverted to you paying for it, rather than trying to take credit from 2 different accounts with only one person logged in doing the purchasing. Maybe some GDPR, technical thing or something.

That sounds reasonable. Thanks.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are currently 5 (FIVE) 1901 seats available for any priority window 3 1901 people. I think that opens at 2pm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not too sure what all the fuss is about?

When needed I've always got in with the QR code after downloading the ticket PDF to my phone. :shrug:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Time to watch the skies and check the ticket exchange then. Might just log on at 9am tomorrow anyways just in case the club's done something gormless and there's actually loads of availability :moo:

Seeing as they go on sale to Window 3 at 2pm tomorrow you'll have a bit of a wait. :thumbsup:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Question for 1901ers on here
Given that you can effectively pass your ticket on (in regular times) to who you want - is a 1901er able to do this now? For example, ticket is in my Dad's name but might want to take my 5 year old instead?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Question for 1901ers on here
Given that you can effectively pass your ticket on (in regular times) to who you want - is a 1901er able to do this now? For example, ticket is in my Dad's name but might want to take my 5 year old instead?

From the club info:

"1901 Club members will also be required to provide the name, email address and phone number for each individual ticket owner when claiming their tickets"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does success in Saints game ballot preclude you from the subsequent ballot(s) or is it all reset on a level playing field?

No, every fan has an equal chance at each game regardless of how many tickets they've been successful, or not, in getting previously.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Does success in Saints game ballot preclude you from the subsequent ballot(s) or is it all reset on a level playing field?

Er. No. Been discussed many times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports