Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Managed to snaffle a couple of the wife and I. The link in the email to download it into the Apple wallet hasn't worked but I'm sure that will be sorted at some stage.

A double header of sport wiht Plumpton races in the afternoon and football in the evening, lovely:)

Once it’s on your Apple Wallet you won’t see a QR code, it works in the same that contactless cards work. Does that make sense?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A quick query for our fans who are far more educated on these matters, I have a remaining balance with the club as I never requested a refund, ordinarily (if there is such a thing?) would the cost of these tickets be expected to come out of that balance?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A quick query for our fans who are far more educated on these matters, I have a remaining balance with the club as I never requested a refund, ordinarily (if there is such a thing?) would the cost of these tickets be expected to come out of that balance?

Yes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yes - you go through a step where it asks you to pay by Season Ticket credit. I'm not sure you can do anything else.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are currently still 8 1901 tickets available.

Some must have come out of people's baskets, as they weren't there a minute ago.

I think the club should treat 1901/ST Holders the same and not bother with 1901 for the time being. Can't see anyone complaining about this personally.

EDIT: now TEN.

Now 13...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Those that don't have smart phones through choice or cost?

Would have to be a choice I guess as to how you have your ticket. I wonder how much each smart ST card costs the club to issue? For fans happy to use their phones, it might save the club a pretty penny.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bit discriminatory, but if you like.

Why, exactly the same choice was given to me this morning, 'phone wallet', 'print at home' or 'post your ticket'? What is discriminatory about giving supporters a choice over how they have their tickets? Same is happening on the trains...:shrug:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Would have to be a choice I guess as to how you have your ticket. I wonder how much each smart ST card costs the club to issue? For fans happy to use their phones, it might save the club a pretty penny.

Let’s hope I don’t forget my phone charger for the long drive down in this brave new world. I’m just replying to the part where you said ‘surely this is the future of all our tickets.’ Choice I’m happy with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here