Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Someone asked about ballot groups last night - sure I heard that they can’t be changed now...........

Think that if you haven't already set up a ballot group you still can but once set they can't be changed for the rest of the season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Agree - that's what made me change my mind. I was in Priority 2, and had decided not to bother (as it's a long track from Somerset on a Monday night) - but then I realised it may be my only real prospect for the next few months. Luckily got in there at 09.03 and secured a ticket.
This is a sobering observation. Hopefully the number of tickets available for each match will increase.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Oops!

Email from club at 09:35

Albion v Southampton - your priority group on-sale window is now open :D

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Looks like the last ticket just went. Well done all who got one!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They really need to sort out the car parking pop up so that you can add it at the end. You're stressed and desperately trying to find a seat, you really don't need a constant reminder of parking at the same time. I can imagine if doing that on a phone it must make the problem even worse.

There should be the option to add it once you've bagged the ticket properly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got one in the end. Just kept trying and trying and eventually one in the North came up about 09.25.

That's handy I can now fess up that Jnr will be keeping your seat warm!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They need to be in your friends and family group as well as your ballot group. You can add them online but you need some details like their Fan numbers and postcodes.

That's not actually the case...

The ballot groups determine who has eligibility in which priority window.

When it comes to buying the tickets, you can buy for anyone, ballot group or not, as long as they have eligibility (by ballot group).

Essentially, when it comes to buying the tickets, it's like any other ticket buying you've done from the club - choose from your F&F list and the ticketing system will tell you if they are not eligible at the current time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They really need to sort out the car parking pop up so that you can add it at the end. You're stressed and desperately trying to find a seat, you really don't need a constant reminder of parking at the same time. I can imagine if doing that on a phone it must make the problem even worse.

There should be the option to add it once you've bagged the ticket properly.

That threw me, I'm going to cycle!

I had to actually click Bridge carpark to get through to the next section, THEN remove it from my basket to do the final transaction.

It was all very messy. The numbers on the stadium plan gave you no indication whatsoever of the seats actually available. No button to click 'any available' so it was a frantic keep clicking a section, then back, and so on. Hope the game isn't as stressful! :)

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Really annoying. Got 4 tickets in my basket, selected use STH credit to pay. Then got an error about removing loyalty points from basket which I could work out and then it timed out. Went back to select and all gone. Anyone know how to fix that error for future?

The same happened to me (with 3 tickets in my basket - 1 adult and 2 u18s), but I was able to go back and remove my season ticket credit - so I ended up paying for my ticket but using credits for the kids’ tickets - don’t know why I couldn’t use my credit

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you missed out, keep trying for a bit. Just went in (at 9.56am) and there were two there for the taking.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I think PW1 take-up will be greater when...

- Game is not a Monday night
- Opposition is more "attractive"
- People have seen the first game(e) worked fine and have confidence in attending themselves.
Given this is an 8pm Monday k/o, the opposition and how quick they have sold out this morning, I think going forward you really need to be in PW1 to be confident of a ticket.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are currently still 8 1901 tickets available.

Some must have come out of people's baskets, as they weren't there a minute ago.

I think the club should treat 1901/ST Holders the same and not bother with 1901 for the time being. Can't see anyone complaining about this personally.

EDIT: now TEN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here