Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wrap up well all, going to be a tad fresh by the looks of it.

fal.JPG

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
When you select a seat, the default is for an adult, but before you assign the ticket to someone you can choose the age category from that dropdown.

I had this yesterday for my daughter's ticket, so I changed it from adult to U-18.

You're probably right, but I'm a saddo who goes on my own so am not in a group and don't remember any question about assigning the ticket to myself. I probably missed a drop-down. That's life.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Presumably this scenario will now play out for the next few games as well...?

PW1 sells around 1,000 to the 2,000 lucky people selected for a guaranteed ticket.
PW2 sees a feeding frenzy for the remaining 1,000 or so.

PW3 and PW4 - better luck next time.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Got clarification from the club re the 1901 ballot, 3,000 members for 320 tickets each game, not sure if all 3,000 have entered?

Does anyone know if there are separate ballots for each section of the stadium? (Apologies if fixtures but can't trawl through 36 pages currently)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So that was confusing! I am allegedly in a group of four, but despite seemingly enough tickets I had to buy them individually, which meant that by the time I located the few single tickets there was only two left. Can anyone enlighten me to how this group thing works? I'm beginning to suspect that the person who set up the group hasn't done it right???

1. Select 4 tickets - locate a stand and tick the 4 you want.
2. You'll then get a page which lists the tickets with an age group drop-down alongside each, defaulted to Adult. Adjust these if required and proceed.
3. Allocate each ticket to the fan it is for from your F&F list and proceed.
4. Fan by fan accept payment via season ticket credit.
5. Agree to Ts&Cs etc.
6. Done.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Presumably this scenario will now play out for the next few games as well...?

PW1 sells around 1,000 to the 2,000 lucky people selected for a guaranteed ticket.
PW2 sees a feeding frenzy for the remaining 1,000 or so.

PW3 and PW4 - better luck next time.

I think PW1 take-up will be greater when...

- Game is not a Monday night
- Opposition is more "attractive"
- People have seen the first game(e) worked fine and have confidence in attending themselves.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got clarification from the club re the 1901 ballot, 3,000 members for 320 tickets each game, not sure if all 3,000 have entered?

Does anyone know if there are separate ballots for each section of the stadium? (Apologies if fixtures but can't trawl through 36 pages currently)

There's no way of not being in the ballot, at least for non-1901, so all 3,000 are probably "in".

Seems like there's a ballot for 1901 and one for everyone else. I also think there'll be some other seats for club partners and the like outside of this - not sure how many.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So that was confusing! I am allegedly in a group of four, but despite seemingly enough tickets I had to buy them individually, which meant that by the time I located the few single tickets there was only two left. Can anyone enlighten me to how this group thing works? I'm beginning to suspect that the person who set up the group hasn't done it right???

They need to be in your friends and family group as well as your ballot group. You can add them online but you need some details like their Fan numbers and postcodes.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ballot is on a spreadsheet all supporters or group leader given a random number top 2000 go in priority 1

Called it! Nice simple way to create a random list - put a field next to the name that generates a random number and then sort by that column. Every recalculation changes the random number.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

- People have seen the first game(e) worked fine and have confidence in attending themselves.
Yes, you're right. Thinking again - this should be the lowest take up from PW1. Will be interesting to see how high it goes for different fixtures.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was looking on general sale and 1901. The 1901 ones went slower, in fact until about 2 minutes ago there was still one or two available.

Mighty scramble though.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Agree - that's what made me change my mind. I was in Priority 2, and had decided not to bother (as it's a long track from Somerset on a Monday night) - but then I realised it may be my only real prospect for the next few months. Luckily got in there at 09.03 and secured a ticket. I have to congratulate the club on getting the software sorted to make this incredibly complex issue so relatively easy for the customer.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Anyone know where to check season ticket balance on the website?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here