[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
No tickets left for group 3? Or my computer bugging out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Question for 1901ers on here
Given that you can effectively pass your ticket on (in regular times) to who you want - is a 1901er able to do this now? For example, ticket is in my Dad's name but might want to take my 5 year old instead?

No offence intended, but with such limited tickets wouldn't it be fairer to let someone else have it?

And is an 8pm on a cold Monday night a good experience for a 5 year old? I certainly wouldn't have taken mine when they were that age unless the sun was out and it was during the day.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Does success in Saints game ballot preclude you from the subsequent ballot(s) or is it all reset on a level playing field?

No which in my opinion is the only bit the club have got wrong here. It would have been fairer if they flagged all successful buyers for a match to be excluded from the next draw (or something similar)
It's ridiculous that somone may be lucky for EVERY single game or equally they may not be lucky at all and not get to see any

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It doesn't say SOLD OUT but I'm Priority 3 and not being offered any tickets?

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Says tickets available under the drop down box but you click on that and nothing comes up, and the stadium plan is blacked out, no hope. :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It was always the case that if you REALLY wanted to go to a game, then you'd end up going to that game, just by trying a bit harder than most. Suspect this game won't be much different :shrug:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Says tickets available under the drop down box but you click on that and nothing comes up, and the stadium plan is blacked out, no hope. :D

That green tick next to 'seats available' is just the key to tell you that when seats are available in a particular section it will have a green tick in the drop down menu. It does look like it's saying 'seats available' doesn't it.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Question for 1901ers on here
Given that you can effectively pass your ticket on (in regular times) to who you want - is a 1901er able to do this now? For example, ticket is in my Dad's name but might want to take my 5 year old instead?

Speaking as one of the 20,000 regular season ticket holders who haven't been able to get a ticket for this game, I find this post deeply irritating.

babyshambles

Jul 21, 2004
Brighton
Just reading through the Covid-19 code of conduct page on the club website and noticed this:
"If available, please make use of the hawkers/in-seat/click and collect food and drink services to avoid returning to and/or minimising your time on the concourse."

Is this new or was it used at the Chelsea trial game?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It was always the case that if you REALLY wanted to go to a game, then you'd end up going to that game, just by trying a bit harder than most. Suspect this game won't be much different :shrug:

Of course it's different. If you are in Priority group 4, you're not going no matter how much you might want to.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
If you open the email from the club you have to click on the Apple Wallet icon to import the ticket to your device. Try that and see how you get on :thumbsup:

Yes, I tried that but just get an error that says "failed to add pass - an error occurred while adding the pass to wallet. Please try again later. Have done that about ten times now. I'll ring the club at some point unless anyone has a solution.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just reading through the Covid-19 code of conduct page on the club website and noticed this:
"If available, please make use of the hawkers/in-seat/click and collect food and drink services to avoid returning to and/or minimising your time on the concourse."

Is this new or was it used at the Chelsea trial game?

I did not see anything like that at the Chelsea game. To be fair the concourse was very sparse and easy to keep big distances apart.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I'd agree with you for away games, where at most 5,000+ want to go, but clearly in this instance there is at least double that amount.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports