Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
As Hastings has been put in tier 3 I’m having to put 2 tickets (one just behind the other) in East Stand on the exchange. Will push the button at 16.20 if anyone is still looking.

For some reason I can’t get through to the exchange so will post again later with a time once it’s sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
One of my sons can no longer make the Sheffield Utd match so, about to put ticket on the exchange @ 17:30
N1F back row by the screen. Standing and singing section.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Am I right in thinking that if a ticket becomes available the grey 'Sold Out' box would change colour and say 'Buy'?

Is that what I'm looking for?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
[MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] was able to buy a 1901 ticket for the Saints game.

Not sure, wouldn't let me though. Either way I've just managed to grab another one in the East Stand! How do you buy it with your credit?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure, wouldn't let me though. Either way I've just managed to grab another one in the East Stand! How do you buy it with your credit?

You can’t buy an exchange resale with credit, you need to pay with a card unfortunately.

Pianoteacher

Dec 17, 2020
Long time lurker here! Have literally just joined the forum to say I’m about to list my ticket in the East Stand for resale if anyone wants to grab it. Will push the button at 830pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here