Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Based on previous comms it's up to the individual to comply with the rules so I don't think they will - two in my 'ticket bubble' are in T3 and not able to go. They also can't be 100% certain that the STH is living at the address registered anyway (works both ways obviously) - Uni students being a good example who might be living away but STH recorded as home address.

Precisely - my son has lived in London for several years, but his season ticket is still registered at my Brighton address. If he were to come to matches while being in Tier 3 (and I would stress that he certainly isn’t going to do that) the club would be none the wiser.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
two going up very shortly

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Buggery - just SO close to nabbing one.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Bugger! I live in Bedfordshire, which will move into tier 3 on Saturday. Therefore my 3 tickets for the Sheff Utd game (East stand, block E1A) will be appearing on the ticket exchange later today. Good luck to whoever wants them.

I might have just had 2 of them. Thank you!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
****s SAKE.

Finally get one - it's a wheelchair ticket.
Get ANOTHER - It's in the Harvest Lounge and not for plebs like me.

ARGGGGHHh

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's only a lounge buddy it won't bite. :thumbsup:

Mate - I'd love a lounge.

But the ticket said I was wrong pricing etc and only for the HOI POLLOI of the 1901.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

But the ticket said I was wrong pricing etc and only for the HOI POLLOI of the 1901.

Pretty sure you can buy them anywhere once the season ticket exchange is open. SO 1901 can buy in any area, STH can buy in area including 1901.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty sure you can buy them anywhere once the season ticket exchange is open. SO 1901 can buy in any area, STH can buy in area including 1901.

That didn't appear to be the case. Will explode with annoyance if I've missed out unnecessarily. The ticket said Harvest Lounge and there was red text saying it was outside of my price banding and I couldn't find a way to do anything - Buy Now was greyed out and couldn't be altered...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Whoever goes to the match needs to understand that a golden ticket is a ticket to noisily get behind the team for maybe 95 minutes at least. No moans, no groans, just cheers, chants and unremitting support.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That didn't appear to be the case. Will explode with annoyance if I've missed out unnecessarily. The ticket said Harvest Lounge and there was red text saying it was outside of my price banding and I couldn't find a way to do anything - Buy Now was greyed out and couldn't be altered...

May be you didn't have enough season ticket credit so had to pay extra? Not sure, but in the club blurb they said once the exchange was open that STHs and 1901 would be able to buy in all areas.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013

Oh, I see what you mean, am I correct in thinking 1901 can buy seats anywhere if they are Priority window 1 not just in the lounges? If so that doesn't seem fair.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh, I see what you mean, am I correct in thinking 1901 can buy seats anywhere if they are Priority window 1 not just in the lounges? If so that doesn't seem fair.

No not during the window, they can only buy in 1901, same as STHs can only buy in STH areas.

But once the ticket exchange is open it is a free for all across STH's and 1901.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To clarify, from the club website:

The Ticket Exchange
The ticket exchange will open for every home league match once the ballot and seating allocation process has been completed. Season ticket holders and 1901 Club members will have the exclusive window to purchase tickets listed on the exchange first and these prices will be set at the pro rata adult price. 1901 Club members and general admission season ticket holders may purchase in all areas of the stadium. Please note that payment for tickets through the exchange must be made by credit/debit card and the credit balance facility will not be available.

After the season ticket and 1901 Club window, the last 4 days prior to the match any remaining tickets on the ticket exchange will be available to MyAlbion+ members. At this point all the tickets on the exchange will move to adult match ticket prices.

Supporters who successfully sell tickets on the ticket exchange will be refunded back to their nominated bank account rather than back to the credit balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here