Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well at least Hastings and Rother haven't dragged the rest of East Sussex into Tier 3.

So, who is ready for three tickets in N1H pretty much together then as I'm about to put ours up onto the exchange. A fourth will go up later today as I don't have the log in for that one.

A bit annoying its going to cost £1 each to allow our seats to be sold through not fault of our own.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well at least Hastings and Rother haven't dragged the rest of East Sussex into Tier 3.

So, who is ready for three tickets in N1H pretty much together then as I'm about to put ours up onto the exchange. A fourth will go up later today as I don't have the log in for that one.

A bit annoying its going to cost £1 each to allow our seats to be sold through not fault of our own.

Will certainly try and bag one of them :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
May be you didn't have enough season ticket credit so had to pay extra? Not sure, but in the club blurb they said once the exchange was open that STHs and 1901 would be able to buy in all areas.

I’m fully paid up so should’ve had enough...? I think...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When is the next announcement covering the Arsenal game? In a weeks time?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
golden-ticket-lrg.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did you get one

Sadly, no, this covid-era ticket exchange seems to be far from an exact science. Tickets pop in and out of existence like exotic quantum particles.

Nevermind, will plug away regardless.

But big cheers for the heads-up to the Big Board anyways. Appreciated :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sadly, no, this covid-era ticket exchange seems to be far from an exact science. Tickets pop in and out of existence like exotic quantum particles.

Nevermind, will plug away regardless.

But big cheers for the heads-up to the Big Board anyways. Appreciated :thumbsup:

Ah sorry you didn't get one of them, I had a look after I put them up and they had gone already. Fingers crossed you get one, I would imagine there will be quite a few coming up later once people finish work. Let's hope everybody who cannot go puts them up for re-sale.

My daughter went to the Southampton game getting her ticket at half four on the day of the match.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
That didn't appear to be the case. Will explode with annoyance if I've missed out unnecessarily. The ticket said Harvest Lounge and there was red text saying it was outside of my price banding and I couldn't find a way to do anything - Buy Now was greyed out and couldn't be altered...

May be you didn't have enough season ticket credit so had to pay extra? Not sure, but in the club blurb they said once the exchange was open that STHs and 1901 would be able to buy in all areas.

Oh, I see what you mean, am I correct in thinking 1901 can buy seats anywhere if they are Priority window 1 not just in the lounges? If so that doesn't seem fair.

No not during the window, they can only buy in 1901, same as STHs can only buy in STH areas.

But once the ticket exchange is open it is a free for all across STH's and 1901.

Brilliant thanks for that, we are 1901 and it doesn't look likely we will be able to attend that many games this season,

as it stands at the moment we have been drawn Priority windows 4,3,4, but if we manage to draw 1 I will put them up on the exchange,

I will let people know on here if that helps?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah sorry you didn't get one of them, I had a look after I put them up and they had gone already. Fingers crossed you get one, I would imagine there will be quite a few coming up later once people finish work. Let's hope everybody who cannot go puts them up for re-sale.

My daughter went to the Southampton game getting her ticket at half four on the day of the match.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It won't be that - if you buy an exchange ticket you can't pay with your club-held credit, you need to pay with a card.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brilliant thanks for that, we are 1901 and it doesn't look likely we will be able to attend that many games this season,

as it stands at the moment we have been drawn Priority windows 4,3,4, but if we manage to draw 1 I will put them up on the exchange,

I will let people know on here if that helps?

You are not required to purchase your ticket, so if you get priority one just don't buy. Otherwise it will cost you £1 to re-sell it.

Another annoying point is you can't just put the funds back into your club credit, you have to get the refund into your bank.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whoever goes to the match needs to understand that a golden ticket is a ticket to noisily get behind the team for maybe 95 minutes at least. No moans, no groans, just cheers, chants and unremitting support.

Will do!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
You are not required to purchase your ticket, so if you get priority one just don't buy. Otherwise it will cost you £1 to re-sell it.

Another annoying point is you can't just put the funds back into your club credit, you have to get the refund into your bank.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hi folks

I just got the health verification email for Sunday. My wife has not got hers. When should she worry if not received?

Says you need to reply by 4pm Friday, so sometime tomorrow mid afternoon, probably earlier!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here