Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have these been e-mailed to everyone who has a ticket? I’ve not received anything

Our Groovy Gang of Four all got individual emails

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Ohhh just nabbed a ticket....ummm aren’t u allowed to take it off your ST balance?

I took mine off my ST balance, was the option not there for you?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On the ipad ....I wonder that as it’s the exchange you can’t take it from your credit balance...tbh I was so pleased to grab a ticket I didn’t bother checking anything until after

Yep - if the ticket you are buying has been re-listed by another fan via the exchange you HAVE to pay by card, you can't use your ST credit balance.

I guess it could be the case that you think you are buying an exchange ticket, ie it's after "sold out" was issued, but you can use your ST credit balance - this would indicate the club are selling that ticket for the first time - maybe it's a return or similar.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
How do we contact the club to tell them that for the last 10/12 hours or so, the ticket site has been broken?
The green buy button has been permanently on for both Sheef utd and arsenal games but 95% of the time when you click through, theres nothing available

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep - if the ticket you are buying has been re-listed by another fan via the exchange you HAVE to pay by card, you can't use your ST credit balance.

I guess it could be the case that you think you are buying an exchange ticket, ie it's after "sold out" was issued, but you can use your ST credit balance - this would indicate the club are selling that ticket for the first time - maybe it's a return or similar.

Thanks for clarifying ...personally just pleased to be going and was given an unexpected cash gift yesterday that has now found a home.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How do we contact the club to tell them that for the last 10/12 hours or so, the ticket site has been broken?
The green buy button has been permanently on for both Sheef utd and arsenal games but 95% of the time when you click through, theres nothing available

Doesn't that just save a click so you can have the seats screen open when refreshing like mad

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Should be two together appearing on ticket site in next 10 mins when I speak to the club. Good luck if you’re still looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Should be two together appearing on ticket site in next 10 mins when I speak to the club. Good luck if you’re still looking.

You're just teasing aren't you. Hit refresh almost every 10 seconds since your post and nothing :lolol:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

I'm guessing/hoping you havent done it yet - I'm desperate for 2 together - any idea when you'll put them back on ?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I'm guessing/hoping you havent done it yet - I'm desperate for 2 together - any idea when you'll put them back on ?

They should’ve gone on but had to do it individually as each person named on ticket has to list their own ticket. Hope you get lucky.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
They should’ve gone on but had to do it individually as each person named on ticket has to list their own ticket. Hope you get lucky.

Wow, I didnt realise that. so in that case there will never be 2 or 3 together appearing at the same time then, thats a nightmare for anyone looking for 2 (like me)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here