Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Wow, I didnt realise that. so in that case there will never be 2 or 3 together appearing at the same time then, thats a nightmare for anyone looking for 2 (like me)

You need to lose the hope of finding seats together. Unless you’re in group 1 it’s just not going to happen. Four of us went to Southampton and were sat all over the place; same on Sunday for three of us. We were in group 2 for both.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
You need to lose the hope of finding seats together. Unless you’re in group 1 it’s just not going to happen. Four of us went to Southampton and were sat all over the place; same on Sunday for three of us. We were in group 2 for both.

Not true in my case. In p2 and got 2 next to each other (i.e.) 3 seats apart.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Wow, I didnt realise that. so in that case there will never be 2 or 3 together appearing at the same time then, thats a nightmare for anyone looking for 2 (like me)[/

I didn’t realise that either until I had to resell them, I did pick them up via the exchange at the same time, so there’s always a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
one just came up in the north followed by another in the east. i missed the one in the north and then decided £42 for a seat in the east, with no mates and no beer was too much. i shall watch on tv.

we will win 5-0 now - you can thank me later.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just a follow up on some earlier discussion - seems tickets assigned to STHs with addresses in Tier 3 may be blocked for entry.......

From the pre-match email :

As previously advised, supporters with a match ticket living in a tier-3 area are not permitted to travel to the stadium. In line with the government regulations they won't be able to use their ticket to access the stadium and attend the game.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just a follow up on some earlier discussion - seems tickets assigned to STHs with addresses in Tier 3 may be blocked for entry.......

As previously advised, supporters with a match ticket living in a tier-3 area are not permitted to travel to the stadium. In line with the government regulations they won't be able to use their ticket to access the stadium and attend the game.

Quite a few tickets may now appear on the exchange as those that thought they would chance it now realize they can’t.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Got a ticket on the exchange this morning. I have not had the health declaration email yet. Does anyone know when they are sent out?

Club website says they were sent out by 12 noon on Thursday, but I got my ticket after this.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have parking booked for Bennett's Field Sunday, which is now booked out. Anyone ITK from experience on how long it takes to get in and out?

There were a few posts after the Saints game saying it was an absolute doddle........I walked past and there certainly seemed to be a steady flow of moving traffic. It’s nothing like a normal matchday at all......no queues in and out of Village Way, Falmer Road and A27 clear etc.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Hmm I rang the club about this yesterday to check, as my season ticket is registered to my home in tier 3 but I've been staying with family in tier 2 Sussex for past two months.

I was told they are trusting the ST holders and operating an honesty policy and that tickets won't be automatically rejected on the gate. Would be a swift change of stance but eminently possible I guess.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I suspect it is too much of a logistical/admin burden to block certain addresses buying/entering, especially given things are so transient re tiers.

Be risking a big ban were anyone to take the piss with it I imagine. Do wonder if it's something they might look at retrospectively. I was tempted not to bother at all, as potentially a difficult situation were this to happen and end up needing to appeal.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not true in my case. In p2 and got 2 next to each other (i.e.) 3 seats apart.

Yes but you got yours in the first sale not the exchange i assume. I was P2 and I got 4 together for Sheff Utd but when I put them into the exchange yesterday I had to log into each one individually so there is a delay of a minute or two between each one showing up

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Got a ticket on the exchange this morning. I have not had the health declaration email yet. Does anyone know when they are sent out?

Club website says they were sent out by 12 noon on Thursday, but I got my ticket after this.

I bought one on the exchange in the early hours of this morning and got a text message an hour or so ago re the health declaration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here