Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Returned - Chl 4 Sunday (en français)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok so lets do this, not too many answers but some facts might help:-

- Pierre is stock piling people at Helping Hand - 1 point NSC.
- Serge is the underpass cannibal he's already been killed by his brother, who's mother took it badly, and is also dead.
- Simon has been dead more times than flares, but there's still suspicion over his original death.
- Lena's sisters (name escapes me) body wasn't in the grave, just water!!.
She's a feckin useless counsellor as she killed fellow child passengers parents, by suicide.
- Enigmatic Lucy appears out of nowhere but has some kind of second sight when rogering on that sofa wearing a green dress.
- Victor is nuts, but with the same wound as Lena, which was cured by nettles from the forest.
- An ex of mine had the same boobies as Lena, only bigger.
- The water is gone from the dam and flooded the power plant.
- Catwoman thinks she's dead, but isn't.
- The people in the forest must be other returnees.

Anything else?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury

- Serge is the underpass cannibal he's already been killed by his brother, who's mother took it badly, and is also dead.
- Simon has been dead more times than flares, but there's still suspicion over his original death.
She's a feckin useless counsellor as she killed fellow child passengers parents, by suicide.
- Enigmatic Lucy appears out of nowhere but has some kind of second sight when rogering on that sofa wearing a green dress.
- Victor is nuts, but with the same wound as Lena, which was cured by nettles from the forest.

Anything else?

Is Lena dead? Plus, those power station employees - useless or what? If we all had that attitude, this country would be in a deep economic crisis.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, her sister Camile is/was dead.

Has Lucy ever actually been dead.
She was on life support, but not buried dead.
I wonder if she was elsewhere.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
No, her sister Camile is/was dead.

Has Lucy ever actually been dead.
She was on life support, but not buried dead.
I wonder if she was elsewhere.

But was Lena killed by Serge? She recovered in a strange way - with that nettle concoction: seems a little odd. However, maybe Revenants (ie Serge) are good with homeopathy.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Someone has suggested to me that Lena and Camille are twins and the apparent age difference is because of the time that Camille was dead. Any comments?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Anything else?

I watched the first four episodes in one sitting, so may be a little confused, but wasn't Lucy shown in the opening of the first episode? Camille's father was using her services (a clairvoyant who can only see when having sex) but it didn't work? She was then also servicing the old teacher who jumped into the dam after setting fire to his house when his wife returned. Not exactly out of nowhere.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Don't forget that there's also a town hidden under the water (submerged during a previous flood, now visible thanks to the water draining away).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But was Lena killed by Serge? She recovered in a strange way - with that nettle concoction: seems a little odd. However, maybe Revenants (ie Serge) are good with homeopathy.
Come on people what's the point in having a NSC/Returned Spotters Guide handy handbook if you're not going to read it.
Page 83, subsection gamma, Lucy was all but killed by Serge and then had a miraculous rapid recovery on life support.

I watched the first four episodes in one sitting, so may be a little confused, but wasn't Lucy shown in the opening of the first episode? Camille's father was using her services (a clairvoyant who can only see when having sex) but it didn't work? She was then also servicing the old teacher who jumped into the dam after setting fire to his house when his wife returned. Not exactly out of nowhere.
Oh I don't remember Lucy being with Mr Costa.
Lesbian Catwoman nurse, 'mother' of Victor, was definitely with Mr C.

If this doesn't end satisfactory I'm going to invade.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
The revenants in the forest ransacked the diner? They are always hungry. Ah which reminds me the twice resurrected Simon said he was NOT hungry when asked by Lucy, which I thought was odd as normally they are always hungry.
We don't understand the significance (if any) of the old village and church.

Re Revenants ransacking the diner - you could be on to something there. I wonder who they all are - seems like there are quite a few. Could get even more confusing.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ive only just finished episode three so havent read more than page two of this thread but its weeeeeeeeeeeellllll good! Victor is evil!!!! TBH ı think there's a bit of evil in all of them.... dont spoil now

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Come on people what's the point in having a NSC/Returned Spotters Guide handy handbook if you're not going to read it.
Page 83, subsection gamma, Lucy was all but killed by Serge and then had a miraculous rapid recovery on life support.

Point of order here SB: both Lucy and Lena were attacked by Serge. Lucy is now a Revenant; she may or may not have been prior to the attack. As for Lena, it's possible she was killed by Serge and is now also a Revenant (although I think not). I am pretty certain that the final episode will not answer all our questions - thank goodness it's not real, or we'd be up in arms.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Point of order here SB: both Lucy and Lena were attacked by Serge. Lucy is now a Revenant; she may or may not have been prior to the attack. As for Lena, it's possible she was killed by Serge and is now also a Revenant (although I think not). I am pretty certain that the final episode will not answer all our questions - thank goodness it's not real, or we'd be up in arms.

When the frack did that happen.

You do know the bit when they were both nudee and it looked like he was trying to push her up the bed wasn't an attack, don't you :lol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Lena wasn't attacked by Serge (that we've seen). She passed out in the walkway from the wound in her back and he 'rescued' her.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was going to wait until the end of the series to rewatch them all, but I might not wait that long.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Half way through episode 4 and I had an idea.....

perhaps they are all revenents. They were all accidentally drowned in the town when the dam was built. Something to do with electricity and water and they keep coming back

Wotcha think?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Half way through episode 4 and I had an idea.....

perhaps they are all revenents. They were all accidentally drowned in the town when the dam was built. Something to do with electricity and water and they keep coming back

Wotcha think?
No idea is off the table, which is what's making it so great, and what could also ruin it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What!? You mean that was not sex he keeps having in the underpass?
Some people might be round to talk to you about that.
On the plus side you'll be on TV.
Anyway, maybe he didn't kill her but she may have died? Might also be why he seems to be able to resist eating her? Or is he just restraining himself?
All I know is his brother (who reminds me of Frank Black) shot a policeman!
He was restraining himself, just, then shooting and eating 'fresh' deer, some what vampiric.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here