Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Infinitely better to get on the bus you have access to now, rather than the one you may have problems accessing later. First law of regular bus/train commuters. So what if you get there a bit early? It may turn out you need every bit of that extra time to get into the stadium. Do yourself a favour and be at least a little bit smart :shrug:
Be interesting to know how many didn't take your advice and are now moaning about the coaches

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still on the bus but under the stadium.

Took 40 minutes.

They take you a very long way round.
It's not the very long way round, it's the sightseeing route, and we should be thanking the locals who arranged this bonus and photo opportunities.

In fact PBOBE should be arranging for the Ajax and Marseilles buses to The Amex to go via the Royal Pavilion i360 Devils Dyke Volks Railway and The Marina.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
CA140ADE-0064-4AC5-B685-21FA121D93F7.jpeg
B70E7D1A-E776-4059-B2FB-E5BDC7686AC8.jpeg

David Baboulene

Windy Bloke
Jan 1, 2013
Brighton
Hey guys. Last train going east out of Marseille after the match is 9.20pm!. Gonna miss that. Anyone else shafted by this? Happy to share a cab. I'm going to La Ciotat ...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It's not the very long way round, it's the sightseeing route, and we should be thanking the locals who arranged this bonus and photo opportunities.

In fact PBOBE should be arranging for the Ajax and Marseilles buses to The Amex to go via the Royal Pavilion i360 Devils Dyke Volks Railway and The Marina
Don't forget Newhaven, that needs to be in, maybe just there and back along the coast road.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Brighton team bus just drove past us. We’ve been waiting on a flyover near the stadium for ages. Now moving!

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011

In fact PBOBE should be arranging for the Ajax and Marseilles buses to The Amex to go via the Royal Pavilion i360 Devils Dyke Volks Railway and The Marina.
Might as well take them round Stonehenge and Jodrell Bank while they're here.
Could make them a bit late for kick off, but hey ho, they won't mind.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Big cock-up on my apartment booking, didn't get in till nearly 4, so didn't get to square till 4.10. Been waiting 90 minutes so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here