[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Dear France,

YOU have created the Ultras. This transport to the stadium is ridiculous.

You want to change the culture? Stop reinforcing it.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Thank god our fans aren’t Neanderthals like the palace ultras, don’t go looking for trouble or carnage and everyone will return home safe, no point antagonising a fan base we are outnumbered by massively and in addition to this who have a rather ‘questionable’ reputation for being particularly violent.
Boring zzzzzzz

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Dear France,

YOU have created the Ultras. This transport to the stadium is ridiculous.

You want to change the culture? Stop reinforcing it.
It's bizzare we've headed 10/15 minutes away from the stadium before turning around. It's causing transport CHAOS all over the city. As you say, ridiculous!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's bizzare we've headed 10/15 minutes away from the stadium before turning around. It's causing transport CHAOS all over the city. As you say, ridiculous!
it’s not bizarre though is it when you think about it, they can’t treat our fans differently than say the Ajax ultras who come later on in the group, there must be a reason these procedures are in place

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
It is pretty much standard practice in some European countries (France and Italy spring to mind) to bus away fans in completely the wrong direction, making the journey stupidly long

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Bloody hell, some of the routes/journeys people are taking with delays that i'm reading about on here are stressing me out and i'm not even going !! God knows what it's like for them experiencing it :oops::smile: you lucky lot.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
it’s not bizarre though is it when you think about it, they can’t treat our fans differently than say the Ajax ultras who come later on in the group, there must be a reason these procedures are in place
Must cost so much money, hundreds of cops involved!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports