Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm intrigued by the flag of St George in the Marseille ultras section - is that a trophy stolen from England fans with Marseille painted on it, or an English branch of the Marseille ultras (!), or is St George their patron saint (as he is in Catalunya for example)?

Can you get a close up of the markings?
Has WHU and hammers sign on it. 🤷

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm intrigued by the flag of St George in the Marseille ultras section - is that a trophy stolen from England fans with Marseille painted on it, or an English branch of the Marseille ultras (!), or is St George their patron saint (as he is in Catalunya for example)?

Can you get a close up of the markings?

Crystal Palace Loyal - Provence Chapter

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thanks. Maybe it's a trophy then, taken from some lairy England fan from the east end 🤔 😀
20231005_175246.jpg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's not the very long way round, it's the sightseeing route, and we should be thanking the locals who arranged this bonus and photo opportunities.

In fact PBOBE should be arranging for the Ajax and Marseilles buses to The Amex to go via the Royal Pavilion i360 Devils Dyke Volks Railway and The Marina.
To make it comparable in distance I think PBOBE needs to include Broadbridge Heath.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
30 mins to KO. On TV the stadium (seats) looks pretty empty

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can anyone confirm if it’s as wet there as it was for the AEK game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here