Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
IMG_5520.jpeg

Approaching the two hour mark being held in the stadium after the game.
Thunderbirds are go!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well done lads. The result in the end was worthy of your support, effort and patience.
Being treated like cattle isn't really my idea of a good night out,.. I am going to Amsterdam, but by f*** I won't be anywhere near the nazi style coppers herding me from pillar to post,.. good luck to those of you who love that style of policing and footy.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
Being treated like cattle isn't really my idea of a good night out,.. I am going to Amsterdam, but by f*** I won't be anywhere near the nazi style coppers herding me from pillar to post,.. good luck to those of you who love that style of policing and footy.
Have a word with yourself lol they’re there to stop trouble with a notoriously violent set of fans

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Still here. Ridiculous.
No doubt, for the return game, they’ll get the VIP buses down the bus lane to the King and Queen in ten mins flat while we’re queuing for a broken railway line and a reduced number of park and ride buses.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Should be more relaxed there. Official advice is get the Metro, just make sure you get the correct line to the away end.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Managed to get out at 10pm when they started letting people leave the stadium on foot in groups of 10. Did that continue? Back at our hotel by the airport now.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here