The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fans welcome]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Glenn Murray, wonder if he will get a taxi to the Amex or just walk the 5 minutes from his house..

Wonderful thinking Palace top scorer is a brightonian !

Just waiting for the gay/bummer chants etc from dumb Palace fans, who are also basically calling Glenn Murray a gay bummer, cause he's a Brighton Boi . :ascarf:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yeah, I'm sure the palace players really are pleased to play in front of 13000 paying fans, plus a load of people let in for free and have fans that bang a drum and enjoy goal music. Small club players probably couldnt handle week in week out the pressure of proper atmosphere that big crowds at places like Brighton create. All the same, for them it will like drawing a Premier league side in the cup and I expect the Palace players and fans will enjoy their big day tomorrow..
Yep , I've got me balloons and face paint sorted And I'm soooo excited I can't tell you :bounce:

sonofanarchy

Mar 12, 2013
I expect your players are looking forward to playing in front of a 28500 crowd. Must be soul destroying for the palace players to play in front of a half empty ground all season despite pushing for automatic promotion...

Still a couple of from Muzza or Phillips and you'll make them feel more at home by leaving early eh...:whistle:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenn Murray, wonder if he will get a taxi to the Amex or just walk the 5 minutes from his house..

Wonderful thinking Palace top scorer is a brightonian !

Just waiting for the gay/bummer chants etc from dumb Palace fans, who are also basically calling Glenn Murray a gay bummer, cause he's a Brighton Boi . :ascarf:

Here's me thinking he was a Cumbrian boi .

Feb 14, 2010
Still a couple of from Muzza or Phillips and you'll make them feel more at home by leaving early eh...:whistle:

Ive other plans so I wont be there, but yes people will leave early although less than last year as its a weekend. You see it happens when you get large crowds as it puts a strain on the transport, especially when its midweek. I know that crowds causing transport issues are not a problem at Palace but it is an issue at Brighton. Still there will be more than the Palace gate for us left in the ground. Must be great for fans and players of clubs like Palace to come to play in front of a large crowd for once..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shit , I knew I'd forgotten something . I'll pick one up outside the Amex :albion2:

Don't hang it out of your back pocket or you'll be surrounded by admirers. :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see Easters come early for the knuckle draggers !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was my plan old soggy one :safeway:
Now was it left or right side fishface ?

left for dom , right for sub , wear the Albion colours for A&M , Palace colours for A&F :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blimey You sound like a expert soggy , is that how the nickname came about ?

No , over on BBS they call all Brighton fans "gaylord Tarquins" :safeway:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
A Palace win tomorrow puts us back in the automatic promotion places.

Should get our lads even more pumped up! :bowdown:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Hull loss
Watford loss
Big win for palace takes us back to 2nd
Forest pull 4 points clear makes it a massive game for Brighton could it all be over
Game on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports