Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fans welcome]

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Why did you go to Bradford yesterday?

Barnsley then,look,I am a simple Southern Boy,all these Northern Towns,especially those beginning with "B" all mingle in to one for me,FFS,It proves how desperately down I was after ANOTHER needless defeat,please forgive me! I was only venting my spleen,I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Barnsley then,look,I am a simple Southern Boy,all these Northern Towns,especially those beginning with "B" all mingle in to one for me,FFS,It proves how desperately down I was after ANOTHER needless defeat,please forgive me! I was only venting my spleen,I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!!

HA Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. From L-R I think its Lord B, Bozza & Hitony

spanishinq.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Brighton beamback from the 3-0 :D

344xwfk.jpg

What a difference compared to our beam backs . We've sold over 1300 ( phallus) so the £7k fee has been covered and all the rest goes to our fabulous academy . Btw do we pay you for the beamback or the fa ?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
What a difference compared to our beam backs . We've sold over 1300 ( phallus) so the £7k fee has been covered and all the rest goes to our fabulous academy . Btw do we pay you for the beamback or the fa ?

Don't think you need to worry about our support, if you weren't so worried about us in mass, hence the poor allocation we would have sold your ground out for you rather than having thousands of empty seats.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't think you need to worry about our support, if you weren't so worried about us in mass, hence the poor allocation we would have sold your ground out for you rather than having thousands of empty seats.

I'm sure you would have .

There was no fee for the beamback, we kindly allowed it for nothing.

Buster

Feb 11, 2012
Lets all take the p*ss when we score tomorrow every albion fan should sing glad all over,the song that palace sing when they score that really would p*ss them off. :albion2:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

You do realise that this was just one of the areas showing the beam back that day you ****ing prat

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I don't get it? Palace have FAR FAR FAR more plastic fans than Albion, so it can't be that you're suggesting that.

Let me guess is this based on the stat of us having 4k at a match 2 years after having 50k at a match? I accept you might not be as bright as others so I'll try and explain this for you in small words... The match where we had 4k was due to a prearranged (that means decided before hand) boycott due to Mullery (you'll remember him, he was the shite one you lot get all excited about) becoming our manager. Glad to see that your as much of a one trick pony as the major though ;)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There was no fee for the beamback, we kindly allowed it for nothing.

Who's getting the fee then the fl / fa ? Why do you have to be so generous to us all the time you haven't mastered the rivalry bit have you .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You do realise that this was just one of the areas showing the beam back that day you ****ing prat
I knew that but wanted to show the area which was the most rowdy and raucous .:albion2:

Who's getting the fee then the fl / fa ? Why do you have to be so generous to us all the time you haven't mastered the rivalry bit have you .

The £7000 is what it costs CPFC2010 to hire the satelite trucks, one at our end and one at yours.

As for the generous bit, if it was down to me you wouldn't have got it for nothing, nor would you have got Cronx ale in the away end and would have been held back after the game.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The £7000 is what it costs CPFC2010 to hire the satelite trucks, one at our end and one at yours.

As for the generous bit, if it was down to me you wouldn't have got it for nothing, nor would you have got Cronx ale in the away end and would have been held back after the game.

All fair points .

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton have a major trophy, Palace don't. Brighton are a proper club, with a large support whose fans stood up and were counted when it mattered. Palace well, they rely on Groupon 2 for 1 deals to get people to watch despite having a great season and their idea of fighting for their club is to send a few teenagers to get laughed out of the City. Palace are like Reading, goal music and all. That is the end of it really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here