Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fans welcome]

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I would agree, stupid challenge. Also Ulloa's elbow on Murray looked like a red card offence from where I was standing about 20 yards away.

Well fair play Seaweed the better team won as others have said the first half was pretty even until you scored the 2nd half you bossed.
Disappointed but I knew it was coming 2 goals flattered you first half however if you had scored 2or 3 2nd I couldn't have complained we were dreadful after the break.
Bridcutt played well as did the elbowing Argentine a damp squib amongst all the hype ,atmosphere wise and performance wise.
We may meet again in a few months if you can keep up with the pack and that could be completely different .
But today is yours ...Enjoy

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I don't see this 'palace were the better side' in the first half bit.

For the first twenty minutes, they hardly got in our half.

Sure, a good save from Upson's header, but that was about it.

Phillips was woefull when he came on.

I can see why he made the change, Palace had to score, but he was COMPLETLEY annonomous.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I did rather like this post on the Holmesdale site:

"Full backs were sh*t.

Zaha doesn't give a sh*t.

Holloway doesn't get the importance.

Policing was a joke.

Leaky roof.

Train driver did a runner at Gatwick.

That is all."

:laugh:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Make no mistake , the weed players are under enormous pressure to win this . Can they handle it ?

Well I think you have your answer and now the question is are Palace players bottling the run in?
That's 4 points now in 6 away games this year. That's not promotion form.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Just got back in, no complains whatsoever. Thought we were the better team for the first 40 minutes, then you scored and instead of keeping calm and going into HT we made a stupid challenge on the edge of the box. KG was lucky not to get sent off, and Lopez scored a phenomenal free-kick.

Zaha and Williams had a good first 40 minutes and looked like they'd cause problems. Nobody else really wanted to attack, but they had the beating of their markers every time. After your goals we never started again and struggled for the rest of the game.

Utterly terrible defending from us today. Ulloa looks good. The better team on the day won.

See, you can leave that parallel universe you normally inhabit. Well done on your candour. (Apart from the 1st 40 mins bit of course.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here