Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fans welcome]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: The official Albion v Palace build-up banter thread [Palace fans welcome]

No it won't be all over. Look at Leicester's remaining fixtures.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Ive other plans so I wont be there, but yes people will leave early although less than last year as its a weekend. You see it happens when you get large crowds as it puts a strain on the transport, especially when its midweek. I know that crowds causing transport issues are not a problem at Palace but it is an issue at Brighton. Still there will be more than the Palace gate for us left in the ground. Must be great for fans and players of clubs like Palace to come to play in front of a large crowd for once..

Are you Majors son or boyfriend?

how many points has you amazing crowd earnt you this season?

more booing than cheering lol

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
How likely is it that I'll be able to get Buckeroo into the South Stand? I don't want to take any chances if the HPAC crew are tooled up for this one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder how many Nigels have been given temporary bans for not reading the sticky on the home page ?

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Well it's almost here chaps,it's like xmas eve except you know your day is going to great or be spoilt based on 90 mins of football tomorrow lunchtime.
I just don't know how to call these games and usually think of the worst case scenario ,I just hope we turn up ,as after today's results there is lots on it for both teams.
Worst of luck you all and may the best team win.....which is obviously us this season judging by the league table :)and behave yourselves chaps win or lose.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well it's almost here chaps,it's like xmas eve except you know your day is going to great or be spoilt based on 90 mins of football tomorrow lunchtime.
I just don't know how to call these games and usually think of the worst case scenario ,I just hope we turn up ,as after today's results there is lots on it for both teams.
Worst of luck you all and may the best team win.....which is obviously us this season judging by the league table :)and behave yourselves chaps win or lose.

Yep leave the seats unbroken and in the stand when you go, only you do have a reputation for using them as frisbies.

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Yep leave the seats unbroken and in the stand when you go, only you do have a reputation for using them as frisbies.
Will there be any wing mirrors,airels we can break mob handed,maybe kick a few gates in an lob a few dustbins,you do have a reputation for avin a bollox crew:wrong:

May the best team win........:albion2:........... EAGLES:vuvu:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah, I'm sure the palace players really are pleased to play in front of 13000 paying fans, plus a load of people let in for free and have fans that bang a drum and enjoy goal music. Small club players probably couldnt handle week in week out the pressure of proper atmosphere that big crowds at places like Brighton create. All the same, for them it will like drawing a Premier league side in the cup and I expect the Palace players and fans will enjoy their big day tomorrow..

Bless, it's actually slightly tragic that you believe this shit! :facepalm:

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Bless, it's actually slightly tragic that you believe this shit! :facepalm:

The trouble is 5 Zero,85% of em do.Let them think it,let the little:)whistle:)tin pot club roll into town tomorrow,how lucky are we to be playing such a team as Brighton.........
Covered in european/world glory.Internationals sprinkled all over the pitch waiting to show us there flair..........

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fan

The trouble is 5 Zero,85% of em do.Let them think it,let the little:)whistle:)tin pot club roll into town tomorrow,how lucky are we to be playing such a team as Brighton.........
Covered in european/world glory.Internationals sprinkled all over the pitch waiting to show us there flair..........

Don't be a muppet, it's all about pride in our club and banter before a big game against our biggest rivals. Most on here can see how well your lot are doing, deep down people don't actually think the bullshit you've just spouted. We're doing well with a lovely new stadium after years in the wilderness, but the table doesn't lie, your lot have been more consistant than us. So don't paint yourselves as the poor put upon palace, fighting the good fight in the face of Brighton arrogance as your lot seem pretty confident of victory tomorrow on B.B.S.
May the best team win, and lets hope it's the Albion

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Right boys and girls , off to night nights now had a good evening and feeling good . May the best team win tomorrow and I will be on win or lose ( obviously not a lot if we don't win ) . Early start tomorrow and I'll leave you with a 2-1 win for us prediction , I'm wankered so I'm off .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here