Votes: 12 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 63 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Just f***ing DO ONE. Get your head out of your arse. What do you do ? Are you a Farmer ? Do you have a f***ing clue about what they do other than find an opportunity to have a pop. IDIOT !. You have offered NOTHING of any meaning to the debate as you always offer NOTHING to any debate. Totally clueless in all departments. Buzzer the Farmer. LOL. As I said totally clueless.

Was you bullied at school?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just f***ing DO ONE. Get your head out of your arse. What do you do ? Are you a Farmer ? Do you have a f***ing clue about what they do other than find an opportunity to have a pop. IDIOT !. You have offered NOTHING of any meaning to the debate as you always offer NOTHING to any debate. Totally clueless in all departments.
He's right though isn't he? You've blackballed the entire farming community as blood thirsty money-mad drains on society, Piltdown man comes on here objecting to your ignorance (but not offering an opinion on the culling) and you respond with a load of absolute shite.

My position at the start was that I was unhappy with a culling on this scale. Sadly, you arguing on behalf of that point in this manner will have the same impact that mong "hove born and bred" has on the door stops when he's canvassing for Tory support.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was married to a farmer's daughter and spent many summers on the farm where I saw what it was like and quite often helped out. I also did their accounts as well as accounts of numerous other Sussex farmers when I was in practice and still keep in touch with a few socially. Admittedly, it's not much but there you go. How about you?

Oh yes you would have to be married to a farmer's daughter. You couldn't make it up. You are in reality a rather annoying internet troll who knows jack shit. Come on then give me the evidence about the need for this cull as no one so far has done so.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's right though isn't he? You've blackballed the entire farming community as blood thirsty money-mad drains on society, Piltdown man comes on here objecting to your ignorance (but not offering an opinion on the culling) and you respond with a load of absolute shite.

My position at the start is that I'm unhappy with a culling on this scale. Sadly, you arguing on behalf of that point in this manner will have the same impact that mong "hove born and bred" has on the door stops when he's canvassing for Tory support.

Fair enough if that is what you think.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What have you offered of any substance ? You have given no incite into the debate at all , other to say you are a Farmer.

Right, so his opinions are invalid unless he posts a quick summary of his day on the farm.

More to the point - What the f*** do you know about farming.

My god - that Partridge scene has come to life.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right, so his opinions are invalid unless he posts a quick summary of his day on the farm.

More to the point - What the f*** do you know about farming.

My god - that Partridge scene has come to life.

Ok so no one who does not actually work on a farm has a right to an opinion ? Ok I have got that. Case closed then.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh yes you would have to be married to a farmer's daughter. You couldn't make it up. You are in reality a rather annoying internet troll who knows jack shit. Come on then give me the evidence about the need for this cull as no one so far has done so.

I haven't got the foggiest about the cull so I've no opinion one way or the other on it. Where's your wealth of experience on farming been gained from then, if you don't mind me asking? I'm guessing it's not as a motivational speaker working for the NFU.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
flounce approaching?

Not really. It is so boring now. Infact I am off to bed. The trolls can argue amounst themselves now or more likely just agree with each other. Anyway Enjoy it. BIG WAVE.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Badgers? They cannot even be bothered to be in colour the Jam Sandwich munching B******.
**** 'em

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ok so no one who does not actually work on a farm has a right to an opinion ? Ok I have got that. Case closed then.

I'm confused now. Are you saying that your view is valid even though you're not a farmer but because I'm also not a farmer I'm just an internet troll.

Care to help me out?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Oh do pack it in. You've lost it again and made a sweeping statement about farmers some of whom don't agree with the cull. I'd have thought you'd be more sympathetic towards those making a living out of WORKING animals what with your love of horse racing.

You know those fluffy ponies you never get hurt or put down and all live out their retirement running round the paddock ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look Gareth, you're both FB chums of mine - I have no axe to grind with you or Buzzer - but your comment to Piltdown was absolutely disgraceful.

It was not " directed " at Piltdown it was directed at some of the farming community. Sweet Dreams.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Don't normally care about animals but dont agree with the cull mainly because there is no proof to say it would help. It seems pointless and a complete stab in the dark, especially when you think it could make things worse.
Also why would you need to be a farmer to have an opinion on this? Wouldn't it be better to have the opinion of a scientist or someone who knows what sort of effects such actions would have on Britain's nature? I said its wrong, but if there was strong proof to say it helped then I would think its a necessary evil.

unklbrian

Feb 4, 2012

I'm suprised you need to answer that one US , its the usual 'agri' trick - dont ask any questions , just pay us the subsidies and we will look after everything .....

sounding very much like the Banking fraternity eh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here