Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The abuse of Murray when he was injured was disgusting

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
What's the excuse for throwing coins at our keeper AGAIN?

I did not see it and I don't condone it things like that have no place in football, Mind you the way in which he danced about in front of Palace fans when you scored at the Amex he does not help matters, but singing let him die to Murray is a disgrace you're not Millwall after all.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I did not see it and I don't condone it things like that have no place in football, Mind you the way in which he danced about in front of Palace fans when you scored at the Amex he does not help matters, but singing let him die to Murray is a disgrace you're not Millwall after all.

Another Hypocrite

What's this in your profile

About Croydonbloke
Favourite Albion player:The one that`s injured!!

Did you lead the applause when Ryan broke his leg?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I can forgive Cowfold Seagull because he was too young to remember this, Goldstone either has a rather bad memory or loves double standards.
This horrendous tackle that ended Ryan's career was sickening, the noise of his leg breaking was heard all around the ground and his leg laid on the pitch clearly in two pieces.
And Goldstone is embarrassed about Albion fans reaction to Murray falling over. The scum from the slum applauded the the culprit Hughton to a man ,
(for this intentional wild tackle), off the pitch and we should worry what their scum think of our fans, ye right.

How Palace fans reacted to Gerry Ryan's injury is not relevant to today (or yesterday). That was years ago.

Any decent football fan from whatever team should not hurl abuse at a player who is clearly quite seriously injured ... anyway that's my opinion ... and I would have thought most decent fans would have agreed with me. Just because the low-lifes among other teams' supporters might treat that as acceptable behaviour surely doesn't mean we have to copy them?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Another Hypocrite

About Croydonbloke

Busted.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Another Hypocrite

About Croydonbloke

I'm not referring to Murray's injury, it was the reaction of your so called football supporting fans singing let him die. Yes I wish Ulloa pulled a hamstring so he could not play on Monday but I certainly would not shout obscene things at him whilst he was down, anyhow I will not win this argument as 1970's memories are still hurting you, may the best team win Monday. COYP.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
How Palace fans reacted to Gerry Ryan's injury is not relevant to today (or yesterday). That was years ago.

Any decent football fan from whatever team should not hurl abuse at a player who is clearly quite seriously injured ... anyway that's my opinion ... and I would have thought most decent fans would have agreed with me. Just because the low-lifes among other teams' supporters might treat that as acceptable behaviour surely doesn't mean we have to copy them?
Yes it is your opinion and when you post it on here as a thread starter, you expect others to comment and that is exactly what has happened. It appears you are in the minority in your thinking IHTH.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why ANOTHER thread to debate this. Opening poster attention seeking?

Ths thread is a lot more to the point than the others were, that's why. And as we're now on page 5 I guess it has attracted a lot more interest ... which after all is what message boards are all about ...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not referring to Murray's injury, it was the reaction of your so called football supporting fans singing let him die. Yes I wish Ulloa pulled a hamstring so he could not play on Monday but I certainly would not shout obscene things at him whilst he was down, anyhow I will not win this argument as 1970's memories are still hurting you, may the best team win Monday. COYP.

I'm not condoning the singing from a small minority (and it was a small minority) for a minute or so when Murray first fell, but as soon as the stretcher was being readied, that chant stopped. It is a chant which is often used when a player is having treatment regardless of the actual injury. I don't like it but it happens.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
I am always amazed with the amount of idiot "fans" that seem to like trolling opposition forums and message boards. All of these Crystal Palace "supporters" that have joined NSC, I have but one question, "Why?" If your sole purpose is to troll and inflame, may I suggest you find some higher meaning to your life, because, surely, this can't be it. Few, if any here actually care what you have to say. I have never been able to figure out the attraction of trolling your opposition's fan forums. It is utterly absurd and lacking in circumspection.

Life would be more enjoyable if people stuck to their own forums instead of trying to inflame others.

Having said that, utilizing the Ignore User function is an attractive alternative.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Man up ffs.

"Danced about" :lol:

Were you even there? Keeper celebrates a goal in front of away fans who have been throwing coins at him shocker and you're not milwall either :lol:

Maybe its the jealousy of you bunch of hypocritical inbred scum that our keeper is better than yours :shrug: maybe you're all just a bit thick :shrug:

Second thoughts you're a whining little hypocritical bitch

4ypupaga.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I'm not condoning the singing from a small minority (and it was a small minority) for a minute or so when Murray first fell, but as soon as the stretcher was being readied, that chant stopped. It is a chant which is often used when a player is having treatment regardless of the actual injury. I don't like it but it happens.
I have not heard it for a long time, I thought it was from the dark days of football 1970, early 80's, It has no place these days.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

For your information the Palace scum animal ended Ryan's career in 1985. Now please take my first advice, in my first reply to you. I think I hear the scum are calling you back to the BBS.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Man up ffs.

"Danced about" :lol:

Were you even there? Keeper celebrates a goal in front of away fans who have been throwing coins at him shocker and you're not milwall either :lol:

Maybe its the jealousy of you bunch of hypocritical inbred scum that our keeper is better than yours :shrug: maybe you're all just a bit thick :shrug:

Second thoughts you're a whining little hypocritical bitch

4ypupaga.jpg
Bollocks, yes I was there, he did not only celebrate he was inciting our fans.

I'm jealous because your keepers better than ours? I suppose your Dads tougher than mine as well, grow up will you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here